Part 14 - The Aftermath - Scene 16 - After The Attack

Originally written and posted on written on 5/16/2024 posted on 5/19/2024

Please Note: This first draft is subject to change upon official publication, including the addition of never-before-read scenes. If you enjoyed this chapter, please show your support by liking and following me for more smutty dark romance featuring all the controversial elements readers love—or love to hate.

Scene 16 – After The Attack– 5/16/2024

By the end of January, Jane's parents discovered the video. A church member had emailed her father a link with the message: "Isn't this your daughter?"

It was the first and only time her dad had ever hit her. The slap left even her mom in shock. That night, her father came home from work, drank half a bottle of wine, and brooded silently.

Jane had only left her room to grab an apple when he finally spoke.

"You said there was nothing else!" he shouted, pulling out his phone and pressing a button. He thrust it toward her. "Explain this!"

Jane saw herself on the screen, completely naked. She lunged for his phone, screaming, "Shut it off! Don't watch it!" Her good day crumbled instantly. Panic surged through her, her eyes widening in horror.

Her dad yanked the phone from her grasp and slapped her hard. She stumbled back into a cabinet, clutching her stinging cheek, frozen in stunned silence, trying to process what had just happened.

The tears came suddenly.

From the hallway, her mother called out, her voice tinged with confusion. "What's wrong?"

Her father's voice thundered back. "Our daughter is a whore! She made porn!"

Her mom appeared at the hallway's entrance, her face ghostly pale. "Jane?" she asked, her voice trembling. "What is he talking about?"

"Look at this." Her dad shoved the phone toward her mom. She took one glance, her face losing the remaining color as she covered her mouth with trembling fingers.

"Shut it off! Don't watch it." Jane scream, yanking the phone from her dad's hand and hurling it onto the kitchen floor. She shoved past her mom, sprinted down the hallway, and locked herself in the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

Her breath came in ragged gasps. Her lungs felt like they were seizing in her chest, her mouth open wide as silent tears streamed down her face. For nearly a month and a half, she had hoped this moment would never come. But the video hadn't just been found. It was sent by someone in the church. They had to have watched it to know it was her.

When Jane finally drew a deep breath, a sob tore from her throat, reverberating in the small space and her mind.

Her dad pounded on the door behind her, yelling, "Come out! What the hell have you been doing?"

Jane pressed her hands over her ears, squeezed her eyes shut, and screamed, "Leave. Me. Alone." She cried, "I don't want to talk about it!"

"You get out of there right now." He banged on the door again, the doorknob rattling just above her head. "Everyone at church saw what you did! Do you know how embarrassing that was? To hear that my daughter is making porn and putting it all over the internet!?"

Another sob shook her to the core, tearing from her throat.