Part 12 - A Love Story - Scene 23 - Thursday

Originally written and posted on written on 5/8/2024 posted on 5/19/2024

Please Note: This first draft is subject to change upon official publication, including the addition of never-before-read scenes. If you enjoyed this chapter, please show your support by liking and following me for more smutty dark romance featuring all the controversial elements readers love—or love to hate.

Scene 23 – Thursday – 5/8/2024

Cooper hauled up the second water jug and took a long drink before passing it to Jane. "Drink."

Jane brought it to her lips and drank greedily, not realizing how thirsty she was. When she finished, she handed it back, sucking in a fresh breath.

During their short break, Tyler moved toward the bed, flipping a razor blade between his fingers, his gaze fixed on Jane and Cooper as they whispered between kisses.

"Are you ready, Mutt?" Tyler asked, eyes boring into Jane's.

Jane nodded, slipping from the table and taking Cooper's hand to make sure he'd go with her. "I'm ready," she said, stepping toward the bed.

"Do you want to lay down or stand?" Tyler asked.

"Stand," Jane replied, pulling Cooper closer, her gaze bouncing between them. "I'm nervous," she admitted, worrying her lip between her teeth.

"We don't have to do this," Cooper said, stepping closer.

Jane shook her head. "I want this. I'm just scared it'll hurt too bad before you can finish."

Tyler knelt at Jane's feet, meeting her eyes. "You have to say the safe word if it gets to be too much."

Jane's frown deepened as she nodded. "I'll say 'pineapple' if it's too much." She noted the hesitation on Cooper's face and squeezed his hand. "I promise I'll say it," she reassured him.

Cooper leaned in for a kiss. When he pulled away, he warned, "You better," but his hand remained in hers, squeezing back.

Tyler cut into their moment. "Coop? You wanna keep her still for me?"

Jane felt Cooper at her back, his hands snaking around to her breasts and holding her tightly to him. She craved the feel of his warmth against her.

Once again, Cooper's mouth brushed against her ear. "You're doing so good, Janey," he said, and the praise made her cheeks warm. Her hands slid up the backs of his as she took a deep breath to steady her nerves.

"I'm ready," Jane said, nodding as she met Tyler's gaze.

Tyler leaned forward to kiss her stomach, then trailed his lips over each of her hips before looking up at her. "I'm going to carve a T right here." He kissed the spot. "It'll be shallow and small. Just two cuts, okay?" His eyes locked onto hers. "And while it heals, I want you to think of everything I did to you tonight." He kissed the spot again, smirking. "Hopefully, you can get off thinking about me. This'll be just between us, right?"

Jane nodded, running her fingers over his buzzed hair. "Just us," she said.

Tyler lifted the razor to her right hip. "This is gonna to hurt. Coop, make sure she doesn't move. I don't wanna fuck it up."

Cooper laced his fingers over the backs of her hands and brought them up to her chest.

Jane sucked in a deep breath. Tears stung her eyes as the edge of the razor bit into her skin, drawing a vertical line of fire.

Tyler paused when the line was done. "You're doing great, Mutt." He pressed the razor to her skin again. "You want me to continue?"

"Yes," Jane answered quickly. Another hiss slipped past her lips as another line of fire was drawn horizontally.