Part 12 - A Love Story - Scene 20 - Thursday

Originally written and posted on written on 5/6/2024 posted on 5/19/2024

Please Note: This first draft is subject to change upon official publication, including the addition of never-before-read scenes. If you enjoyed this chapter, please show your support by liking and following me for more smutty dark romance featuring all the controversial elements readers love—or love to hate.

Scene 20 – Thursday – 5/6/2024

Cooper grabbed Jane's wrist firmly. "No. Not happening." He pried the razor from her reluctant fingers. "I can't trust you when it's too much, Jane."

Jane turned to Tyler, eyes brimming with unshed tears. "Tyler?"

Tyler shook his head, a dark smile playing on his lips. "Don't get me wrong, I'd love to make you bleed. Trust me, I'm getting hard just thinking about it. But I agree with Coop on this one."

"I'll tell you if it's too much," Jane pleaded.

"Jane. No. We not doing that to you. We'll fuck you, maybe tie you up a little, but we aren't cutting you. That's insane." Cooper turned to Tyler. "Why the hell did you even bring these?" He tossed the box to Tyler.

Jane stepped closer to Cooper, his grip on her wrist almost painful. "Please?" She looked between them both. "Make me yours. Both of you. Make it so I'll never forget tonight."

Tyler stayed silent.

"Please," Jane repeated, her voice trembling. "I promise to say if it's too much."

Tyler ran his hands over his face and through his hair. "Well, Coop?" he asked, locking eyes with Jane. "Are we gonna make her bleed? It's your call."

Jane's gaze shifted back at Cooper. "Please."

A concerned look crossed Cooper's face. "You promise to say something if it's too much?"

Jane nodded, a smile forming on her lips.

"If you don't use the safe word if it gets too much, I'll never touch you again. Understand?" Cooper's voice softened as he released her wrist. "I don't want to hurt you."

Jane's voice was barely a whisper. "I want you to."

Cooper released his hold and stalked off toward the bag filled with soiled towels, tying it shut. "I can't believe I'm agreeing to do this, but okay."

The fire in Tyler's eyes glowed brighter. "It'll be fine. We won't go deep, and we'll do something small. It's a compromise." He packed up the rest of the unused items and dropped the duffle bag on the coffee table. Cooper stepped out of the cabin to load the bags into one of the cars. When he came back inside, he had a clean towel in his hand.

Tyler perched on the side of the bed, snagging Jane's arm and pulled her close. She stood between his parted knees, her legs touching the mattress. "There's so much I still want to do with you." He leaned forward, kissing the spot between her breasts, his hands slipping behind her hips and up her back. He met her eyes. "Do you want us to tie you up and blindfold you while we fuck you, and when we're done, we'll cut you?"

Jane shook her head, making Tyler frown. "How do you want it?" he asked.

"I want–" Jane paused, her cheeks flushing from pink to red with embarrassment.

"Don't shut up on us already," Tyler said, his fingers gripping her hips. "What do you want?"

"Cooper–" Jane smiled at him, then looked back at Tyler.

Cooper sighed in frustrated. "This is already going south."

"No. I just–" Jane grew frustrated, looking to Tyler for help.

"I can't speak for you, Mutt." Tyler's voice was stern. "Tell us what you need. Out with it."

Embarrassment watched over Jane. "Touch me, Tyler."

"You want me to touch you while I cut you?" Tyler asked.

Jane shook her head and pointed toward Cooper.

Tyler frowned. "You want Coop to cut you?

Jane nodded.

"And me to touch you?" Tyler added.

Jane nodded again.

"With my hand?" Tyler asked.

Jane shook her head, no.

"She wants you to go down on her, Ty," Cooper said, pointing out the obvious. Tyler laughed, and Jane blushed an even deeper shade of red.

"Oh, I figured that out on my own," Tyler replied, a grin forming on his face. "You want me to eat you out."

Jane's eyes went wide, and she covered her face with her hands, groaning.

Tyler's hands slid up Jane's thighs. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about, Mutt."

"I've just–" Jane started.

"–never had anyone do that before?" Tyler cut her off.

Jane nodded.

"I'll make you a deal," Tyler said, standing and folded his arms across his chest, meeting her eyes. "Ask me point blank to go down on you, and I'll gladly eat you out for the rest of the night."

Jane bit her lower lip and glanced at Cooper.

"You want Cooper to go down on you too?" Tyler smirked at Cooper. "Sounds like she's being greedy."

Cooper's expression turned stony. "You want me to make you come?"

"Yes." She glanced back at Tyler. "Both of you."

Tyler's jaw clench. "I want to hear you say it. No more handing behind your embarrassment."

"Go down on me. Make me come," Jane blurted out. "Then make me bleed for you."

Tyler mulled over her request as if considering it. "Should I do it?" he asked, turning to Cooper.

"It's up to you, man," Cooper replied.

"I'd be her first." Tyler smirked, stepping closer to Jane. "I kinda like the idea of that." His smile grew when Jane's cheeks burned brighter. "Where do you want me to eat you out, Mutt?"

Jane worried her bottom lip, her eyes drifted toward the table where it all began. "There."