Part 12 - A Love Story - Scene 13 - Thursday

Originally written and posted on written on 5/3/2024 posted on 5/19/2024

Please Note: This first draft is subject to change upon official publication, including the addition of never-before-read scenes. If you enjoyed this chapter, please show your support by liking and following me for more smutty dark romance featuring all the controversial elements readers love—or love to hate.

Scene 13 – Thursday – 5/3/2024

Seconds after Tyler closed the door, Cooper grabbed Jane by the shirt and slammed her face-first against the wood, his forearm pressing hard into the back of her neck. "You should've picked the car, Jane. Now you're going to regret it." He leaned in, increasing the pressure.

"Don't be too hard on her," Tyler said, leaning against the wall next to Jane's face. Jane glared up at him, tears welling in her eyes. "She likes it when we're mean to her. Isn't that right, Mutt?"

When Jane didn't respond, Cooper growled in her ear, "Answer him." His forearm pressing harder until she winced, squeezing out the first of her tears.

"Yes," She gasped, and the pressure on her neck eased.

The next moment, she was yanked back by her shirt and slammed harder against the door. She cried out as pain shot through her cheek and neck, the rough wood hash against her cheek.

"You let Tyler fuck you after I told you not to," Cooper hissed, twisting the neck of her shirt, cutting off her air. "You let him fill you like a whore."

"Oh, she let me fill her up, alright," Tyler sneered, his thumb pressing against Jane's swollen bottom lip. "Then I shoved it all down that disgusting throat, didn't I, Mutt." He crossed his arms, smirking. "She ate it all up."

Jane squeezed her eyes shut, but the next impact against the door forced them open with a jolt of searing pain. The twisted shirt around her neck made breathing nearly impossible. Her face burned, and her vision began to shimmer and fade. She was on the brink of blacking out, her words strangled by the tight fabric.

Her eyes started to roll back. The pressure around her neck eased, and she sucked in a greedy breath, coughing out a panicked cry as Cooper's forearm pinned her back against the door.

"Tell Cooper how much you liked it." Tyler's eyes met Cooper's as he laughed. "She sucked it off my fingers and begged for more. Isn't that right, Mutt? You wanted me to fill you back up against that tree."

"Yes," Jane gasped.

"How did it taste?" Cooper hissed against her neck.

"Good," Jane's voice cracked.

Tyler's eyes darkened. "Tell him how I made you come."

"What?" Cooper's tone was incredulous. "You made her orgasm?"

"Sure did," Tyler said. "It wasn't hard to do either."

"How?" Cooper demanded. When Jane remained silent, he yanked her back by her shirt and slammed her against the door again. "How?" he shouted.

Jane sniffled, "I'm sorry."

"I don't want you to be sorry. I want you to tell me how he did it."

"I told you," Tyler said, his glare fixed on Jane. "She gets off on pain."

Cooper's voice turned darker. "How did he do it? I want to hear it from her."

"I don't know," Jane panicked. "It just happened."

"I held her down and grinded against her," Tyler finally glanced at Cooper. "She's a quiet one. Nothing like Brittany. Her body seizes up, her legs shake, and she clings to you like she'll get lost if she doesn't. And don't forget the come eatting."