Part 12 - A Love Story - Scene 17 - Thursday

Originally written and posted on written on 5/5/2024 posted on 5/19/2024

Please Note: This first draft is subject to change upon official publication, including the addition of never-before-read scenes. If you enjoyed this chapter, please show your support by liking and following me for more smutty dark romance featuring all the controversial elements readers love—or love to hate.

Scene 17 – Thursday – 5/5/2024

Tyler draged his finger along Jane's slit, gathering her wetness and trailing it up to her clit before slipping back to her opening. His gaze locked with hers, a ghost of a smile curling up the side of his mouth. "You're dripping wet."

Jane remained silent, unsure how to respond.

"Put your chest and face against the table and keep that ass high in the air," Tyler commanded. When Jane didn't move, he turned to Cooper. "Hand me the belt."

He took the belt from Cooper and with one hard yank, pulled Jane down, her right cheek slamming into the table. With one hard yank, Jane was pulled down, the right side of her face taking most of the impact. "I'm going to make you stay like that." He climbed onto a chair and then knelt on the table, his legs bent on either side of Jane's shoulders. He lowered himself, practically sitting on her head.

Despite everything, Jane found herself needing the warmth of Tyler's body.

Tyler slapped her ass hard. "Lift your ass up higher, Mutt." He spread her ass cheeks wide, and Cooper slipped two fingers into her ass.

"She's not as tense anymore," Cooper noted.

"Hand me the lube and go get my gun."

"Gun?" Jane tried to lift herself, but Tyler's weight pinned her down.

"You didn't come; therefore, we'll have to force it out of you," he said, smacking her ass again. "Stop moving."

Tyler flicked open the cap and drizzled lube between Jane's cheeks. "This might hurt." He gave her a brief warning before sinking his fingers into her.

Jain winced, crying out at the sudden intrusion. "Stop," she groaned, but Tyler just sunk them in deeper.

"We need you at three fingers before we fuck you." Tyler withdrew his fingers only to press them back into her. "Relax, Mutt," he instructed, as Cooper returned with the gun and handed it over. "If you keep fighting it, it's going to hurt." He shifted to pin Jane down, sitting on her as his fingers moved quickly inside her.

"She ready?" Cooper asked from behind.

"Yeah," Tyler said. "Sheath the knife and fuck her cunt with it. I'll work her ass while you do. Then go in with this." Tyler raised the gun. "Maybe we can get her to fuck herself with both." Tyler leaned off Jane, "How does that sound, Mutt?"

Jane remained silent.

Cooper sank the handle of the knife into her cunt as Tyler matched the speed with his fingers in her ass. It hurt. The handle moved too fast, and the pressure from Tyler's fingers intensified the sensation.

After what felt like forever, Tyler spoke. "I'm going in." His fingers were replaced with the cold metal of his gun. He pressed it into her, the girth more overwhelming than anything she had felt before.

Jane cried out, more from shock than pain. "Take it out," she said, hips dropping, but Tyler slipped an arm under her waist and hauled her back up.

The flick of a lighter, and moments later, the smell of cigarette smoke drifted down.