Part 2 - The Choice - Scene 4 - Monday

Originally written and posted on 2/29/2024 

Please Note: This first draft is subject to change upon official publication, including the addition of never-before-read scenes. If you enjoyed this chapter, please show your support by liking and following me for more smutty dark romance featuring all the controversial elements readers love—or love to hate.

Part 2 - The Choice - Scene 4

Jane hurried to the bathroom, eager to scrub her sticky hands clean of filth, but her plans took an unexpected turn as she stumbled upon a conversation between two girls that couldn't stand her. She smacked the sensor to start the water before lathering her hands with soap, all the while discreetly listening to their conversation.

"You really think she snitched on you?" Ashley's voice bounced off the tiled walls, interrupted by the mechanical flush of a toilet. "I mean, everyone and their grandma filmed it, then probably uploaded it everywhere. You know how it goes. Maybe someone saw it from a different angle."

Jane quickly slipped into the only available stall, the handicapped stall at the far end, feeling trapped within its confined space.

"It was totally her. She ratted me out to the nurse." Brittany's voice cut through the partition, the sharp zip of her jeans breaking the silence. Moments later, the toilet flushed, and Brittany emerged.

"But she didn't say anything about me and Maya?" Ashley finished rinsing her hands and waved towards the wall. The shrill whine of the paper towel dispenser echoed like a scream of agony as it unfurled. "Doesn't that seem weird to you?"

Brittany snorted as she washed her hands, the sound barely audible over the running water.

Jane's frowned deepened with concern. She hadn't told anyone about the fight, not even her parents. Tilting her head, she attempted to catch a glimpse of the girls through the small gap in the stall door, but they kept moving around. Leaning forward slightly, she strained to see their backs and caught their fleeting reflections in the mirror.

Meanwhile, Ashley fussed with her hair, her voice breaking the silence. "Is Cooper giving you a ride home?"

Brittany replied with a nonchalant shrug, her words tinged with resignation. "Only Monday to Wednesday. I'm totally screwed Thursday and Friday, unless you want to swing by and pick me up. We could hit the mall or something."

Ashley's response came quick, her focus alternating between her hair and the conversation. "Can't," she said, her voice slightly muffled as she turned on the faucet, water splattering against the sink. "I've got youth group on Thursday after school, and Tyler's taking me out Friday night."

Brittany grumbled, "What happened to 'chicks before dicks,' bitch?"

"Well, this chick hasn't ridden a dick in almost a month. Cut me some slack." Ashley quipped, running her fingers under the water. "Cooper practically lives inside your vagina."

The girls shared a laughed.

"God, my hair is so damn frizzy!" Ashley groaned, still trying to smooth it with her fingers.

"The humidity is raw dogging us all today," Brittany agreed.

"I swear it's that cheap dye you bought me. It ruined the texture." Ashley complained, dampening her fingers again. "Anyway, I really need this date. I think Ty's losing interest in me. I need to reel him back in before he starts cheating on me like he did with Kylie."

Brittany frowned at her reflection. "Wait ... weren't you the one he was cheating with?"

"Well ... yeah, but it's different." Ashley laughed, pulling the hair tie from her wrist. "Fuck it, it's going in a bun. I'll have to beg my hairdresser for a deep conditioning treatment this weekend. Never dying my hair again. It's never looked worse." She gathered her dark hair up high on her head, revealing ears that stuck out too much. "Anyway, Ty said Kylie was terrible in bed. She just kinda laid there like she was dead. Oh, and when she came, she sounded like a monkey."