Part 12 - A Love Story - Scene 14 - Thursday

Originally written and posted on written on 5/3/2024 posted on 5/19/2024

Please Note: This first draft is subject to change upon official publication, including the addition of never-before-read scenes. If you enjoyed this chapter, please show your support by liking and following me for more smutty dark romance featuring all the controversial elements readers love—or love to hate.

Scene 14 – Thursday – 5/3/2024

Cooper yanked Jane's legs toward the middle of the table. "On your knees." Tyler released her, and she rolled to her side, slowly drawing her legs beneath her. The cuffs around her wrists made it difficult to lift herself up.

Tyler smacked Jane's ass with such force that she fell forward, smashing her cheek and shoulder against the table, her ass left high in the air. Cooper grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her up. "You need to move faster." Jane cried out as he pulled her to her knees by her hair, her scalp burning. She tried to untangle his hand, but he batted her hands away and slapped her hard in the face before gripping her chin and forcing her back.

"Again with the tears?" Cooper shook her, pulling her backward to face him. Disappointment flickered in his eyes. Without warning, he slapped her again. When she squeezed her eyes shut, struggling to stifle a sob, he hit her again and again until she could only cry out for him to stop.

"You're pathetic. The epitome of weakness," Cooper shouted before delivering another slap. "All you do is fucking cry."

Jane glanced at Tyler, who stood watching her intently at the end of the table. She tried to plead with him. "Ty–"

"Don't look at me for help," Tyler said, moving to her discarded pants on the ground. "You brought this on yourself. You and that whore mouth of yours." He knelt, pulling Jane's soaked underwear from the tangled fabric of her leggings, then moved to stand on the opposite side of the table, facing her. His gaze dropped between her legs, then flicked back up to hers. "Nice bush, Mutt."

Jane slid her thighs together, tugging at the end of her shirt to cover herself.

"Don't tell me you're one of those girls who doesn't shave her pits either?" Tyler sneered, reaching to pull up her shirt. Jane pushed his hands away.

"Did you just stop me from touching you?" His eyes blazed as he stepped forward. "Are you denying me access to your body while inside our cabin?"

Jane cried out when Cooper yanked her back against him. "Spread those fucking thighs and let him see you." he hissed in her ear.

Tyler's hands ran up the length of her thighs. "Stop me again, and I'll get my belt around that neck of yours," he warned, tugging at the hem of her shirt and pushing it up her pale stomach.

"Raise your arms and get out of his way," Cooper ordered. "Let us see those hairy pits." He released her, and Jane settled back on her knees, sitting on her heals. "I didn't tell you to sit. On your knees and spread them wide for me." His hands gripped her hips, guiding her. A ghost of a smile crossed his face as he nodded. "Let us see you."

Jane rose to her knees, repositioning her legs wide apart.

"If you're capable of fucking two guys in the same day, your legs should open wider than that, Mutt." Tyler glared at her. "Don't concentrate on him. Focus on me and what my belt can do to you."

Jane widened her stance, exposing herself to the chilled air. Cooper's hands slid down her thighs, his fingers gripping tight before shoving them further apart.

"Now lift that fucking shirt and show me your hairy pits. I'm done waiting," Tyler ordered.

With shaking hands, Jane lifted her shirt high, pulling the fabric up over her head, her body shivering in the chilled air.