Chapter 5

When Felix came back in the room, a few cooks tagged along, bringing plates at the table.

Dinner looked extremely tasty, and Jisung couldn't wait to eat everything that was put in front of him.

Minho stood up, picking up a bottle and showing it to Jisung.

"Wine ?" He asked, leaning in.

Jisung blinked, looking at the bottle and then at the boy.

"No" He shrugged "Thanks"

Minho turned then to the other boys, and filled Chan's cup when the latter asked for it.

Felix then sat next to Minho, and the other boys followed when Minho told them to.

"Yes boss" They said.

"I wanna be called boss too" Jisung muttered to himself, turning to Seungmin with a smile.

"No way" Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"Let's jump into the reason I invited you all, mmh ?" Minho said, swirling the wine in his cup.

Jisung stared seriously, nodding.

"Who are you ? Where do you come from ?" Minho narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Can you specify your question ?" Jisung asked, his doe eyes seemed to reflecting nothing.

"Before being in Roses, were you in any other gang ?" He asked

"No" Jisung responded, staying blurry about it.

"Okay" He frowned, as if he was trying to decipher him "Why going to Roses then ? Why chosing a gang like this ?"

"What's a 'gang like this' for you ?" Chan asked, narrowing his eyes.

"For all I know, Roses wasn't the most peaceful gang. Your group comitted an insane number of crimes that are morally questionable" Minho responded, not even hestitating.

"I was supposed to be in Roses" Jisung only responded, talking as he munched his food.

Chan side eyed him, his foot lightly tapping his under the table.

"What does that mean ?" Changbin asked, curiously.

"Whatever you want it to mean" Jisung responded, smiling.

Minho could only stare, intrigued.

"You must know I had a certain background with the ex-Leader, right ?" Minho asked.

"Mmh" Jisung nodded "You tried to kill him a bunch of times because you didn't like his actions"

"... And how does that sounds for you ?" Minho asked, a bit taken aback.

Jisung only shrugged.

"Wait, you knew we wanted to destroy Roses and you still came here as if it was nothing ?" Hyunjin asked, frowning in confusion.

"Yeah" Jisung chuckled "It's funny"

"...Are you stupid ?" Hyunjin chuckled dryly "We could have killed you"

"Would like to see you try" Jisung smirked "Kill me and I'll kill you" He added, very seriously.

At this, the three boys surrounding Jisung sighed, palming their forehead in desperation. That made the four boys sitting in front of them exchange confuse glances.

"Where's Jisuk ?" Minho ended up saying, tired of beating around the bushes.

At that, Jisung turned to Chan.