Chapter 65

Proud of himself, Jisung had called for a Meeting of Alliance.

He was excited, only because he wanted to state proudly by himself that he killed the menace Jisuk's friends were.

He got tired of the Alliance's nagging. Now was time for them to bow to him. Or at least, that's what his cocky self wanted.

On the other side, Minho was super lazy to actually have a meeting. Mostly because it always took him a shit ton of energy.

But well, it was an occasion to see Jisung. Minho would go, of course.

Standing in front of his mirror, Minho weirdly wanted to make himself look pretty.

And it was absolutely coincidential that he had put on the jacket Jisung used to like seeing him in. Coincidence. Completely.

He didn't realize that much, but facing death made his mindset change a bit.

He had prepared for his death so much, that he felt particularly alive since then. 

And obviously, knowing that Jisung had purposefully organized the plan, purposefully pulled him to the back of the room, purposefully made him stay alive, it made him hope.

His leg still hurt, but it was already better. At least, he could walk.

Entering the mansion, he was already tired of all their annoying voices.

The ones that screamed on others, the flirty ones, the scared ones. Gang leaders were loud and it hurt his brain.

Arriving at the table, he liked how the head of the meeting would always bow to him, remembering him of the certain power he held in there.

He sat down, sighing and leaning back on his chair.

He was looking at Jisung's spot, more than eager to see him sit there.

Jisung entered the room like owned it, wearing a cocky smirk, his chin raised up proudly.

He wanted to do a nice entrance, but barely anyone actually acknowledged him much.

Even more when Chan slapped the back of his head to make him stay more serious.

He pouted, sitting down and looking around.

Jisung had to take a double take when he looked at Minho. He liked this jacket.

And he had to tear his eyes off him, begrudgingly. He still wanted to be mad at him. His heart still hurt.

He would glance at the people around, only to have the satisfaction of passing by Minho when he did, and having to appreciate his pretty face for a few more seconds.

And everytime he did, he could feel the slight ache in his heart from the memory of all the moments they spent in his bed, Jisung staring at his features and asking for kisses, and now knowing Minho meant none of those.

Still hurt.

"Han, I'll let you speak" The head of the Meeting called, breaking Jisung from his daydream.

"Oh" He shook his head, smiling to himself as he stood up. He cleared his throat, before watching the others with confidence "The 'menace' situation is over. I told you I'll take care of it, and I did. The threats will stop" He said, smirking.

They all stared at him, waiting.

Jisung thought they'll give him a standing ovation, a hug, or anything actually. 

But no, they all looked doubtful.

"They're dead" Jisung repeated, frowning.

"Proof ?" One asked.

Jisung scoffed as he turned to him.

"I can't bring you a body that has been burnt down, idiot" He glared.

"Don't cuss them out" Chan nagged, whispering.

"Then explain ?" Another asked 

"Put them all in a room, made the room go boom" Jisung explained, annoyed "Other stupid questions ?"

They glared at him, not liking his stance.

"How can we trust you ?" They asked.

"I saved y'all asses from those fuckers. Just thank me and move on, damn it" Jisung whined, annoyed.

But they all still looked pretty skeptical.

"I'm sure you just sided with them"

"You sold yourself"

"You're just like Jisuk"

They continued with their nonsense, continuing to push Jisung to his limit.

Who actually looked seconds ago to take his gun out and threaten them right here and there.

So sighing, Minho decided to listen to the voice in his head.

It could go bad, or really well. There was absolutely no in between, and Minho didn't know how to anticipate Jisung's reaction from this. But he still tried.

He scoffed to grab the attention, annoyed.

"I don't know how many times I'll have to speak about this" Minho said, standing up and wincing slightly "Y'all are fucking brainless killers. No rational or logical thoughts. No thankfulness minds or intelligence. So I'll tell you the way y'all tiny brains function" He spoke, glaring at them menacingly.

And they listened. They always listened to Minho.

"I was there when Han blew them up" Minho stated "They're dead, completely. And wanna know something ? They'd be as dead as you can be if you continue with this nonsense" He threatened.

Jisung chuckled, before coughing to hide it.

"Speak once more about this subject, deny once again the fact that Han saved y'all lives, and I'll give you the pleasure to taste my gun in your mouth" He ended, sitting back down with a sigh.

Not a sound could be heard from the room anymore.

Not a head dared to turn to Minho or Jisung.

"So... if that's it, then the meeting is over" The Head of the meeting announced.

Jisung gulped, loudly.

"Shit..." Jisung muttered.

"What ?" Chan turned to him, frowning worriedly to check on him.

Jisung turned back to him, eyes slightly wide.

"That's hot"