Chapter 66

Jisung's shock of the week was when he walked in his living room, only to witness Seungmin and Hyunjin busy in a loving kiss.

He whined at the sight, feeling awfully jealous that they have such tenderness.

Soon enough, Seungmin and Hyunjin started dating. Much to Jisung's dismay.

That got him a bit troubled, to say the least.

"Chan" Jisung asked, opening Chan's room.

"Mmh?" He asked, letting his book aside to listen to his Leader's ramble.

"Can you kiss me when I try my dildos ?" Jisung asked, smiling.

"Excuse me ?" 

"I'd like that kind of proximity but dildos can't kiss back" Jisung pouted

"Get out of my room weirdo" Chan scolded, throwing him a pillow.

Unfortunately, he had to accept.

He had to accept to witness public display of affection at the most random times, to witness the two staring lovingly at each other's eyes.

He had to accept having Hyunjin passing by, spending time and nights at his house.

And most horrible, he had to accept having Minho around.

He would go out with the two, and have Minho not too far around. He'd be invited to a restaurant with the two, and have Minho there too. 

He was constantly hanging with the older, and that made him out of his mind.

Even more when he had to fiddle with his hands, unable to look at Minho when the two were busy with their tongues interwined.

He felt mad, hot and lonely.

On the other side, Minho was delighted.

He had absolutely nothing to lose, quite the contrary.

The highlights of his days was the small moments he gazed at Jisung, able to see him rather often, almost forgetting about the threats he did back then in case they met again.

Unfortunately, Jisung had no patience with the older.

He didn't want to.

He acted like a enraged chihuahua, groaning and biting if he walked too close, but bolting away if Minho said anything back.

And sincerely, this amused Minho.

In some way, it was some kind of relationship. Not the most stable one, nor the most normal, but good enough for Minho. At least it was something.

They sat at the table, as Hyunjin had invited Roses to eat dinner with them.

"Minho helped me cook" Hyunjin stated, smiley.

Abruptly and loudly, Jisung let his fork fall in his plate, pushing it away.

Chan glared at him.

"What ?" Jisung asked, staring back at Chan "Maybe it's poisoned... You were the one teaching me that !"

Minho chuckled at that.

"It's only poisoned with love, Jisungie" He responded, smiling to himself.

"Say something like that again and I'll cut your head off" Jisung groaned.

Minho only chuckled more, along as the others at the table.

"Eat, Jisung" Chan scolded.

Jisung whined, tired of no one siding with him, before eating dinner like he was told to. He secretly loved the food.

"Can you pass me the salt ?" Minho asked Jisung, smirking to himself.

His only need was to actually tease him more.

"Only if you want it in your eyes" Jisung retorqued back.

Changbin chuckled, before leaning in to grab the salt, but Jisung got petty, and pulled it closer to him.

"Childish" Minho muttered, smiling.

Jisung glared at him, grabbing the salt and throwing it at him violently. And he got more mad when Minho caught it perfectly.

"Thank you" Minho responded, holding back a laugh.

At some point of the dinner, Minho decided to take his hoodie off, letting his chiseled arms show off, mindlessly.

Jisung gulped down, trying to escape the sight.

And somehow, Minho noticed.

"Want water, Jisungie ?" Minho asked.

"Drown yourself in it" Jisung muttered back.

At some point, they had joined the garden, sitting calmly, with a little music in the background, cups of wine in their hands.

Jisung didn't drink wine, actually.

Chan thought it'd be a bad idea to give wine into some psychopath / weirdass / uncivilized boy.

There was some risk, he could go from putting himself naked out of nowhere, to kill someone unwillingly, or something in between. There was no way they'd be taking the risk.

Hyunjin was laying his head on Seungmin's shoulder, completely clinging to him.

Changbin had Felix's held tightly on his lap, his chin on his shoulder.

The other 4 were thirdwheeling, but not that badly.

Chan and Jeongin were mostly circling Jisung, trying to stop him from jumping on Minho. To kill him.

And that made Minho's night even funnier.

"Can I only taste the wine ?" Jisung asked, pouty.

"No" Most of them responded, blankly.

Minho smiled at the boy, handing him his cup.

"Don't" Chan nagged.

"A sip won't hurt" Minho smiled softly "Let the boy taste it, he won't like it anyway"

"Can I taste from someone who isn't a snake ?" Jisung asked loudly again, and no one responded.

Minho took back his cup, smiling to the boy.

"You do you" He teased.

"Shut the fuck up" Jisung muttered to himself.

Minho only stared fondly, chuckling at him.

Jisung looked back, glaring.

"What are you looking at ?" Jisung scoffed, talking to Minho.

"You" Minho said with a smile "You're pretty"

"Want me to make you explode once again ?" Jisung threatened, narrowing his eyes at him

"You didn't dare to do it once, Jisungie" Minho smirked, liking it "You wouldn't"

And Jisung only responded by mumbling curses.