Chapter 47

"Why is Jisung looking so tired ?" Hyunjin asked, watching how Jisung has been napping on the couch for hours.

"Minho, you can't fuck the boy the entire night" Changbin nagged

"I didn't" Minho sighed

"Then why is he falling asleep every two minutes?" Hyunjin asked teasingly

"... He's been struggling to sleep" Minho said

"Why ? It's not usual" Chan asked curiously.

"He's been climbing to my bed before going to sleep... He's clingy" He chuckled "But I do move a lot when I sleep, and you know he's a light sleeper"

"Oh"  Chan nodded "He wakes up at literally anything"

"Yeah..." Minho winced

"Did you tell him to stop ?" Hyunjin asked

"I did" Minho sighed again "He still finds a way to join my bed at night"

"Cute" Changbin cooed.

"Yeah... But I wish he could find some sleep as well" Minho responded.

The day was pretty chill, so Minho ended up joining the training room after being sat in his office for hours.

Arriving there, he wasn't surprise to see Jisung working on a machine along with Changbin, always wearing his slutty tank top that drove him crazy.

He tried to tear his eyes off the boy, but still getting so slightly distracted when Jisung groaned at the efforts.

And when he crossed his gaze, Jisung would look at him with a deadly smirk.

"That bitch..." Minho muttering to himself, knowing the younger was doing all those noises in purpose.

Oh, how he couldn't wait for Jisung to leave the room.

And that gave him an idea.

He might give Jisung some reasons to sleep an entire night.

As soon as Jisung entered his room after his shower to put on some clothes, he wasn't surprise to hear his door getting opened, and closed right after. 

He turned to Minho, who devoured him with his eyes.

"Hot" Jisung mumbled, appreciating his feline eyes.

Minho didn't say anything, he stepped closer and grabbed Jisung by the waist, bringing him close to give a few open mouthed kisses at his bare shoulders.

"Someone's excited" Jisung giggled.

"Someone teased the hell out of me right before" Minho mumbled against his skin.

"Oopsie" Jisung giggled, but shrieked right after as Minho pushed him against the desk of his room.

He got his chest pressed against the cold deck, as he could feel Minho's hands caress all the way down his bare back, arriving at the towel he didn't wait before pushing it off.

He felt Minho's mouth at his lower back, his hands already cupping the curve of his ass. Oh, how he loved it.

"Min" Jisung muttered.

Minho didn't answer. He pressed himself on his ass, letting his hands roam more over his soft and just cleaned skin.

"I might have prepared beforehands for this" Jisung giggled to himself, his voice airy from excitement.

"Fuck" Minho mumbled, mouth sticking at his nape "You're so fucking good to me"

"Fuck me" Jisung muttered.