Chapter 57

"... Wasn't he your friend, Jisung ?" The man in the middle asked, actually surprised from Jisung's offer.

"Mmh" He smiled "It'll be easier to trap him for you, then" 

"Why ?" 

Obviously, they were suspicious.

Jisung had to be a little honest, then.

"He did something I didn't like, we're not in any kind of cooperation anymore. He's still in the Alliance, but I couldn't care less, no one would know" Jisung said, narrowing his eyes "I don't mind him disappearing now"

"How do you want this to go ?" Another asked, seemingly liking Jisung's plan.

"I'll fool him. Say I got a way to discuss with you and that I want him to come because you asked for his presence too. Pretty sure he'll bring his ass if I ask him" Jisung explained cockily.

"How can we trust you ?" They frowned.

"You can't for sure, obviously" Jisung chuckled, amused by the situation "But it's your freedom to accept and have Stray Kid's Leader dying, just like Jisuk would have liked. You'll see when I'll shot him in front of your eyes, I guess" He shrugged, confident.

"And what are you expecting from us with all of that ?" They responded, getting more and more interested.

"To leave me alone after that" Jisung said firmly "We fought, it didn't work, nor for me, nor for you. I don't want to be close with you all, nor I want to suffer more from your constant threats. Y'all want to revenge Jisuk, and I'm giving you a life for a life" 

"Mmh"

They started mumbling to each other, discussing the subject. Jisung waited, trying to decipher their words, hoping badly it'll go well and they wouldn't shoot him right after.

Until they turned to Jisung.

"Send us the location when everything is settled. We're giving you a month. If you don't bring him until then, we'll attack"

Walking by, inside his house, Jisung whistled to himself mindlessly. He wore a proud smile, and was tired from his day of intense negotiation.

The boys have been waiting for him, and they were staring unseasily.

"It worked" Jisung smirked.

"So... you're really selling Minho to them ... ?" Chan asked, frowning.

"Yep" He smiled widely, raising a thumb up.

"... Are you sure, Ji ?" Seungmin asked.

"Of course" He responded, sitting next to them.

"I don't get it" Jeongin admitted, confused.

"Well, it's easy" He smiled "They want a life for a life, and I'm clearly not dying for their pretty eyes. But I hate Minho's guts, and I'd be fucking happy to have him killed. Like that, they leave me alone, Minho isn't a problem anymore, and I can continue being the super cool and powerful leader I am" Jisung said with a giggle.

"Kill two birds with one stone ..." Chan mumbled

"No, kill Minho, not birds, are you even listening ?" Jisung frowned at him.

"But... Ji, Minho never actually succeeded on killing you. Are you sure that's fair ?" Jeongin mumbled.

Jisung glared at him, scarily.

"Do I have to remind you how he fucking destroyed me, Jeongin ?" Jisung responded, getting sincerely annoyed.

"Ji" Chan interrupted "You're still suffering... Maybe having Minho killed is not very... rational"

"What if you regret when your heart stops bleeding ?" Seungmin joined in.

"I won't regret anything" Jisung deadpanned "And y'all already told me you won't help, I get it" He rolled his eyes "I'll do it alone, I don't mind"

"How will you prepare this ?" Chan asked

"Well, I'll hack in an anonymous system and send the Alliance another threat. With that, Minho will receive it and wonder what I'm doing against it. So I'll go to him, and say that I have an idea, but that I need him to collaborate. He's still guilty as fuck and will definitely accept" He smiled.

"And what idea are you going to say ?" Seungmin asked

"I still don't know" He pouted "But something about discuting after that last time, because they asked to and we were together on that mission. That I can't go alone or they'll refuse any talk" He shrugged

"Isn't he going to be suspicious ?" Jeongin frowned.

"Nah" Jisung scoffed "He's most likely super nevrotic, pretty sure he's out of service for some time. I'll just pass by at the end of the day when he's tired, like that, I'll know he'll dig in more easily" 

"... I feel bad" Chan admitted, honestly.

"Well, I don't" Jisung scoffed, standing up "He was warned, and still comploted against me. He's a dead man"