Chapter 25

Jisung and Minho sat on Minho's office floor, patiently waiting.

"Why didn't you let Seungmin here ?" Jisung asked, turning to Minho.

"There's tons of important papers" Minho shrugged "I wanted to clean it, before any of you got here"

"You have stuff you hide ?" Jisung asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yes, obviously" Minho rolled his eyes.

"Jisung, Minho, there's two men entering the building right now" Felix notified.

"Perfect" Minho said, turning to Jisung "Put your mask on, now" 

"Yes sir" Jisung said with a smirk, before hiding it behind his mask "What do we do now ?"

"We wait" Minho stated.

"No way" Jisung said, standing up in a hurry.

"Calm down" Minho said, standing up as well and grabbing Jisung's shoulders "Don't leave this room"

"But I'm bored" Jisung pouted.

"Not my problem" 

A few seconds later, movement could be heard not far from there.

They concentrated on the sounds, trying to recognize if the steps were approaching or distancing.

"Be quick, damn it" Jisung mumbled.

"Be quiet" Minho warned, narrowing his eyes at him.

Jisung rolled his eyes, but continued getting bored.

He walked around the room, until he approached Minho again.

Before he could say anything, he already got on Minho's nerves.

All of a sudden, Minho grabbed Jisung's collar, pushing him against the wall and glaring intensely at him.

Jisung widened his eyes for a moment, before smiling at it.

Minho was pinning him, his body a bit too close to him while he stared.

He liked the closeness, obviously.

"I'm being really really serious right now" Jisung mumbled, eyes lost in his "I really want you to fuck me"

"Shut up, Jisung" Minho warned.

"So I can't touch you ?" He responded

"No" 

"Damn"

"Stop talking" Minho said again, eyes sharper.

"No I-"

Tired of him, he put the palm of his hand on his mouth, pushing his head more into the wall as he did. He watched as Jisung's eyes seemed to like it a bit too much, eyes still staring.

If Jisung could talk, he would mostly say something very inappropriate.

He moved his hand, grabbing Minho's shirt tightly and pulling him a bit closer.

At that, Minho widened his eyes for a moment, gulping.

To say that this was arousing for both was an understandment. And Jisung was delighted.

"They're here" Seungmin notified.

The steps were approaching the office, so Minho moved his hand away, approaching his ear.

"Grab them" He whispered.

"You were supposed to show off" Jisung frowned, not agreeing "I'm not doing all the work, even though you know I love it, I wanted to see you in action !" He insisted.

Minho smirked, leaning back to look back at his face.

"My actions is making other people doing it, and I'm good at it, pretty" He whispered again.

Jisung stared a bit, trying to concentrate.

"Doubt it" He mumbled

"Mmh ?" Minho said, raising an eyebrow at him "I'll give you a kiss on the cheek if you get them two chained on the office's chairs" He whispered again, and watched how Jisung folded.

They could hear the door trying to be open.

"Just a kiss ?" He asked, just slightly unsure.

"I'll pin you to the wall again" Minho added, smirking more.

And the two men had finally entered the room.

"YES" 

Two minutes later, the two men were sitting and roped on chairs. Their mouth got muffled and Jisung was rubbing his hands together.

Minho stood in front of the two, watching their creeped out faces.

"Tell me, pretty" Minho said softly, turning to Jisung.

"Mmh ?" 

"Which one should we kill right now ? Give them a little lesson, will you ?" He asked, smirking at Jisung.

He nodded, standing in front of them and picking his gun.

He pointed at it a man, and watched how his face contorted in horror, muffled cries could be heard.

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers let him go, eeny meeny, miny,"

He said, moving his gun along the two as he sang.

At the last word, he watched how the man's face seemed to be reassured, while the other screamed in fear, knowing he would die.

"moe" He ended, shooting the one that thought would be safe.

The other man's eyes widened, realizing he hadn't die. He started moving panickly, trying to move out of the ropes but unable to.

Minho approached the still alive one, and crouched down in front of him.

"Wanna die ?" He asked, voice raspy.

He shook his head violently, terrified.

"Then be a good boy and tell your friends that's what happens when y'all break down here, mmh ?"

He nodded violently, pressing his eyes closed in fear.

"Pretty" He turned to Jisung "Free him ?" He asked softly.

And Jisung did.

As soon as he got freed, he ran away, not even daring turning back.

"He successfully left the building" Seungmin said "We'll be there in 5 min"

Jisung walked to Minho, bringing his mask down.

"That was hot as fuck" He said, staring in amazement.

Minho smirked, before stepping closer.

He grabbed him by the collar, and pinned him to the wall.