Chapter 53

"I searched for you for hours" Minho frowned playfully, hearing Jisung entering his room "Where were you hiding ?" He turned, smiling at his lover.

When a knife swiped right in front of his face, Minho panicked, taking a step backward and looking at Jisung with an amused smirk.

"Love, I'd be down for some knife play in bed" He chuckled "But maybe tell me beforehands, and let your wounds scar more, mmh?"

"There's no knife play, love" Jisung said, weirdly not smiling "There's nothing, actually"

"Is there something wrong ?" Minho asked, tilting his head to the side confusedly.

"Yes, yes there is" Jisung said, hand tightening on his knife as he approached Minho, the look on his face threatening.

Minho frowned, a hand grabbing Jisung's wrist to stop him, before looking intensely at his expression.

Jisung's eyes were empty, almost trying to hide all the emotions he could.

"I know everything" Jisung whispered.

"What's everything ?" Minho frowned.

Jisung kicked the boy's stomach, making him trip backwards and gain back his stance, now getting really defensive from how aggressive Jisung was being.

He clutched at his stomach, it was powerful.

"Ji-... What ?" Minho muttered, confused.

"Drop the act, Lee Minho" Jisung rolled his eyes, approaching him more.

"Huh ?" Minho pursed his lips.

"I won't let you accomplish your little goal" Jisung ended up saying, and saw how Minho's eyes widened so slightly.

Minho didn't want to believe it.

"I-"

"Tell me babe. Making my house explode was a step on your plan to get me closer and kill me easier ? Or was it with the hope of making me die in the flames ?" Jisung spat, his expression had never been that serious.

"Ji..." Minho gulped loudly.

"I won't let you have your little petty revenge" Jisung frowned, heart tightening as the words left his mouth "I won't let you play with my heart for the sake of your fucking messed up schemes" He continued, biting at his lip to contain his emotions "I won't let you kill me when I'm asleep and dreaming about us" His voice was wavering, stopping at a safe distance from him.

"I-" Minho's throat felt like it was drying, tightening, unable to speak up "...How did you find out ?"

He let his arms fall. There was no need to deny. And somehow, Jisung had hoped for him to deny.

"Chan investigated, and found out" He sighed, trying to contain the mess of emotions he was feeling "But thanks for admitting it, you're making this easier"

"Jisung, look-"

"You just broke my heart" He yelled, voice cracking under the emotions as he pointed at his chest "I wanna break your skull now"

"It's not that..." Minho tried to say

"Then tell me" He crossed his arms, knife still tightly held.

"I wanted it, at the beginning" He confessed, sighing painfully "It was my goal, yes. You were a menace, I needed to know you better and advise from it" He said, as if trying to believe it himself.

"Right" Jisung scoffed "Making me fall for you and make me lose my defenses, planning that even after I showed you in different ways I had nothing to do with Jisuk" He spat, eyes full of hatred and disappointment "Killing me and making this city better, isn't it ?"