Chapter 12

Inviting Stray Kids to Roses's office was exciting for Jisung, as always.

He sat on the biggest chair, crossing his legs and trying to look as leader-ish as he could.

But of course, none of his act was actually credible for the others, who already knew him well enough.

"Jisung, care to explain how the invasion went ?" Minho asked

"He invaded my room around 3 a.m. I put him on the floor as fast as I could then woke Jeongin up to help me tie him up" Jisung explained, smiling.

"You weren't sleeping ?" Hyunjin asked, curious

"I was" Jisung smiled "I'm used to wake up at anything though, and my favorite gun is always hidden somewhere" He shrugged

Minho gazed curiously.

"And then ?" Changbin asked.

"We put him in the basement, tied to a chair" Jeongin explained.

"He broke a window and entered by it" Jisung said "Must be the sound that woke me up"

"And fortunately he came to you, not to us" Chan added.

"You should think of protecting your house better than that ..." Minho judged.

"Already did" Seungmin said, uninterested "Put an alarm system"

"You're so cool" Jisung whispered to the hacker, and the latter rolled his eyes at that.

"By the way, Jisung" Minho called, frowning "Never call me at this hour of the night" He warned

Jisung giggled at that.

"What ? You called him ?" Chan narrowed his eyes

"Yep" Jisung smiled

"Why ?" Chan asked, tired

"Why not ?" Jisung smiled cutely.

"Have you gotten answers ?" Minho asked, not wanting to hear them bicker more.

"No, he didn't want to" Jisung pouted

"Where is he now ?" Minho asked

"Um.." Jisung said, chuckling embarassingly as he scratched the back of his head.

"Jisung, be honest" Chan deadpanned

"Dead, lol" Jisung smiled

"What... how ?!" Minho widened his eyes, actually dumbfounded of how stupid he could be "That's not... Jisung... You're an idiot"

"It wasn't expected, sorry !" Jisung defended

"What do you mean you didn't expect it ?" Minho nagged

"I didn't think he'd be so weak..." Jisung shrugged 

"He lost liters of blood Jisung..." Jeongin said with a long sigh.

"Well, so I did one time, and I didn't die" Jisung defended.

"... This is getting more and more insane" Minho shook his head.

"Hey! You're the insane one !" Jisung defended, pointing a finger at him.

"Lower down that finger before I chop it off" Minho warned, narrowing his eyes at him.

"I'd like to see you try" Jisung responded, weirdly honest.

While the two bickered, Seungmin sat down next to Felix.

The two silently started invastigating, re-watching the cameras of their house.

They tried hard not to mind the short video of Jisung going downstairs at midnight to have a late night snack, half naked and dancing to himself giddily.

Until they finally find the guy, and made their research about him.

After long minutes, they finally found something.

"He's from the gang Compass" Felix stated, finally finding a clear picture of his face and showing to the others.

"Oh yes!" Jisung nodded "It's him"

"It was ..." Chan corrected

"Whatever" Jisung rolled his eyes "Who's Compass ?"

"A gang of the Alliance" Minho stated, thinking deeply.

"Right" Chan realized "Remember Ji, the guy who asked you your seat, it was their leader" 

Jisung blinked.

"Can't remember"

"Whatever, it's not that important" Minho stated "This guy is a dumbass, he likes scaring others and thinking he has an upper hand over others" 

"So... Why did he do that ?" Chan asked the other

"Might be to scare Jisung, or to find informations because Jisung pissed him off" He said, taking a pause "Which I can understand"

"I did nothing, though" Jisung shrugged.

"I saw you that time, you clearly ignored him and fueled his anger" Minho stated.

"You were watching me ...?" Jisung asked slyly, smirking.

Chan slapped the back of his head.

"Anyway" Chan sighed "This is a good message for you Ji. The Meeting of Alliances isn't something easy to take care of. You have to act responsibly, or this is what can happen".

"Nothing happened, though. They clearly lost" Jisung responded, not liking the nagging.

"It could have been worse" Changbin corrected

"I would kill anyone that would try" Jisung responded, very seriously.

"And what if he went to Jeongin's room instead ?" Minho asked curiously.

Jisung stayed silent, narrowing his eyes at Minho.

It was scary how the other read him perfectly. A bit too much. If Minho had been an ennemy, Jisung would have been damned.

He loved it.

"Right..." Jisung mumbled, annoyed to be wrong.

"Learn how to behave" Minho nagged

"No" Jisung responded

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Never"

"You have to"

"You can't force me"

"Watch me" Minho said as he stood up.

Jisung giggled as he stood up as well, getting in a fighting stance as he raised his tightened fists.

Chan shook his head.

"I'm not playing around, dumbass" Minho approached, clearly having none of his shit "If you care enough for your friend's safety, learn how to behave"

Jisung pouted.

"It's boring"

"It's useful, though" Minho sighed "I'll teach you"

"..." Jisung pouted, crossing his arms.

"Okay..." He finally agreed.

"Only if minho looks threatening then"