Chapter 73

Sitting in Stray Kid's meeting room, the ambiance was light.

It has been ever since they joined in there to work together on something, and sincerely, they all missed it.

"So... We joined here today under the reclamation of Jisung" Minho sighed.

"I WANNA DO A MISSION" He smiled widely.

"Huh ?" Chan frowned

"Oh ? The cooperation is back ?" Hyunjin asked curiously.

"Apparentely" Seungmin responded with a shrug.

"I've been bored as hell, I need some actions or I'll go crazy" Jisung chuckled.

"As if you weren't already..." Jeongin muttered.

"I'M NOT" He defended

"Yeah right" Jeongin rolled his eyes "And I don't go to the mall to buy crazy shoes"

"Well, Jisung, care to explain your idea ?" Changbin asked.

"Yes!" He stood up abruptly "Remember that fucker that I exposed for having people getting spiked at his clubs ?!"

"Oh right" Hyunjin nodded

"He hasn't been punished by the Alliance, at all. They completely let the folder aside" Minho stated "Lack of proof"

"And I don't like it. I'd prefer getting some blood on my hands" Jisung smiled cutely

"So the point is to find proof, isn't it ?" Chan asked

"Exactly" Minho responded.

"What's the plan ?" Felix asked

"First of all, I'll need both Lix and Seungmin to hack into their club system for an entire night, can you do it ?" Minho asked "I'll need you to record it all, as well as have mics in some places"

"Easy" Felix nodded

"No problem" Seungmin responded.

"Then, it'll be to infiltrate it" Minho said "The spies getting inside have to catch the employees attention, so that they'll be lead. We want to know what happens to the ones that get spiked, and also have some filmed proof of their employees doing it"

"The point is to have his cup spiked ?" Changbin frowned.

"Yep, so we can show clear proof of it" Minho nodded.

They all looked at each other, trying to know who'd like to do this weird and risky mission.

Only someone stupid enough would like to.

"I'll do it" Jisung smiled cutely.

"Obviously" Chan rolled his eyes

"And might get spiked ?" Hyunjin asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What kind of drug is it ?" Jisung asked, turning to Minho.

"GHB or MD, depends" He responded

"I'm not affected by those molecules" He shrugged

"Huh?" Hyunjin asked

"People tried to spike my drinks and food, and mostly everything, to kill me back in the farm" Jisung shrugged "My body rejects it at this point, it won't be a risk"

"Wait, you can't do it" Jeongin interrupted "He knows you"

"From the infos I had, it's not the leader we saw that spikes the drinks, it's employees" Jisung explained, smiling "But maybe they do lead their victims to him" He shrugged  "Let's see"