Chapter 81

"Jisung... Don't tell me ..."

"Let me introduce you to my lovely father" Jisung smiled crookily.

"Ji-"

"Well hello, Lee Minho" Jisuk slyly said.

Minho couldn't believe his eyes.

Last night he was giving kisses all over Jisung's body, and this morning, he trapped him.

He had been right all along then ?

Jisung betrayed him ?

"Sorry, Minho" Jisung giggled "I don't actually love you, you're a fool"

"Jisung... No..." 

"Grab him" Jisuk commanded.

In a second, Minho's arms were restricted, and he wasn't even able to move, too much in a shock to react.

And as he watched Jisuk approach, his stupid smile taunting him, he knew it was too late.

"Say hi to my friend Seungho" He said.

And he felt the daggers enter his stomach, as well as his back, at the same time.

Both Jisung and Jisuk had killed him.

Waking up with a gasp, Minho could still imagine the pain linger on his stomach.

He breathed loudly, trying to stop his brain from imaginating such things.

His hands were trembling strongly, and he tried to pass a hand through his hair, tried to ground himself.

After minutes, he looked beside him, watching Jisung's calm face as he slept soundlessly.

He passed his trembling hands on the boy's skin, the softness bringing him calm.

He caressed his face, before leaning in to press a kiss on the boy's forehead.

"Are you dreaming well, my love ?" Minho whispered, watching his relaxed face.

He watched him, almost having flashes of Jisung's mean face that appeared in his nightmare.

He gulped.

He needed a long shower.

After getting ready, he decided to start his day.

And he buried himself in any activity he had for the day, wanting to change his mind for a moment.

He hadn't really realized, but he unciounsly brushed Jisung off all day.

Horny ? not the time.

Needy of affection ? not the time.

Eating with him ? not the time.

He was especially disoriented today, and didn't acknowledge it.

"Min ?" Jisung said softly, entering his office shyly.

"Mmh ?" He responded, not looking back at him.