Chapter 51

"Ji" Minho called softly "Wake up, it's time to take care of the wound"

Jisung pouted, pushing the cover out of him and opening his arms.

Minho chuckled, grabbing him softly and pulling him up.

It has been 2 weeks since the incident.

Minho has been constantly on Jisung's back, helping him with care for the wound, helping him around the house, cooking for him, bringing him his food and preparing his medication.

Jisung has been treated like a real princess, and he was more than happy about it.

"Jisung, please can you move your guns from the table ?" Changbin nagged

"Let the boy rest" Minho bit back, walking to take Jisung's things out of the table.

Jisung couldn't help but giggle at the sight, loving the princess treatment.

"You cute" Jisung said to his lover, smiling cutely.

Minho only rolled his eyes at that.

"I like the care, but when are you taking care of my ass, Lee Minho ?" Jisung whined.

"Here we go again" Changbin gagged.

"When you won't risk opening your wound with a hip thrust" Minho responded, chuckling.

"You know you can have sex without going hard on the boy, right ?" Changbin judged.

Minho stared at him.

"You clearly don't know Jisung" He responded.

"Facts" Jisung joined in "I don't want this dick if it doesn't break me"

Jisung has been really better.

Not that he complained much, but clearly he was in less pain.

And having Minho forcing him to rest and not move around had been a real help.

But the situation around them hadn't been much better.

Jisuk's allies have been disappointed they couldn't kill them, and their threats haven't lessened.

So again, the Meeting of the Alliance called.

"Jisung, you're not going" Minho deadpanned.

"Totally agree" Chan nodded.

"I can walk, it's not that bad" He pouted "I have been in worse state with only Minho's dick"

"You can't be seen weak like that" Hyunjin stated.

"HEY" Jisung glared "I'm not weak"

"You are" Jeongin responded

"I could kill you without you realizing" Jisung threatened.

"Whatever, this is not under negociations" Minho interrupted their banter "You're staying, I'll cover you"

"Here goes the 'secret' cooperation" Changbin sighed.

"It doesn't matter at this point, this situation is more than complicated" Minho shrugged.

"So I'm staying home tomorrow ?" Jisung asked with a pout.

"You're staying and resting" Minho responded "It's your mission"

"I'll be bored" He whined.

"Who'll get to represent Roses, then ?" Hyunjin asked.