Chapter 39

Jisung stood up, deciding to finally leave the balcony of Minho's room.

He had spent around an hour and a half in that balcony, only meditating and taking big breaths.

As soon as he felt better, he decided to join the others.

They sat at the table in the kitchen, while everyone has been waiting for Jisung to explain it all to them.

"Explain to us, Ji ?" Chan asked softly.

"Well... I was training, and heard the explosion upstairs very suddenly" He shrugged "I saw nothing, heard nothing, only heard the explosion and that's it. I know myself pretty well, if anyone had been in there during the time I was there, I would have felt them"

"So it was there before today" Seungmin stated

"I'm sure, yeah" Jisung responded.

"What if someone intruded during the night ?" Minho asked.

"Jisung would have felt them" Chan responded, making Minho nod.

"What I don't understand, is why my alarm system hasn't realized something was wrong. I have no intrusion signal, nor anything" Seungmin said, tapping on his laptop.

"Can I try to log into your system ? Maybe we can check if it can notice someone hack you" Felix offered, and they sat down next to each other.

"Or it was placed before you put the huge security system" Minho said, frowning "Someone did intrude, before"

"Right !" Jeongin said, opening his eyes wide "The guy you killed, or maybe someone from Terror's allies"

"Maybe..." Jisung sighed.

Minho had never seen the younger so serious.

"Can't believe I have to rebuy all my dildos" Jisung pouted.

Nevermind.

"Not the time, idiot" Chan nagged, suppressing from hitting him for now.

"I successfully logged in and Seungmin's system didn't notice" Felix warned the others.

"So there's another variable in the equation" Minho responded.

"What about security cams ?" Changbin asked.

"Absolutely nothing weird" Seungmin sighed.

"Really ?" Jisung pouted

"Yeah, we checked while you were relaxing. Nothing could be seen in the last 48 hours, not even a cut. This was most likely placed in your house for a long time already" Minho explained.

"I grabbed a few powder from the explosion, I'll analyze it at the office later" Chan stated.

"Really ?" Minho looked at him "That's a good idea. What's the color ?"

"Gray-ish" Chan responded.

"Mmh" He nodded "Watch out, it can be from the walls"

"Yeah, thanks" Chan smiled at him.

"So... What do we do now ?" Jeongin asked.

"We wait to see if someone is searching for us, doing something to the office, or maybe send a letter or something" Chan sighed.

"You should get your office more security, then" Hyunjin said.

"I'll do a full checkout" Seungmin said, somehow frustrated.

"Felix, do one of our house too ?" Minho asked, turning to the boy.

"Yes boss"

"I can't believe everything burnt down" Jisung faked a cry, letting his head fall in his arms.

"Time to buy a new one" Chan said softly.

"Nooo" Jisung said, still hiding.

"We can't really live in there, Ji" Jeongin tried to knock some sense into him.

"I don't care" He whined "Let's rebuild it"

"Ji, be serious" Seungmin nagged.

"I liked the house..." Jisung said, somehow serious.

The three boys looked at their leader, a bit saddened by his tantrum.

"For our safety... maybe it's better if we have another one" Chan continued

"I don't care, I'll sleep on the office's floor. But I want that same house. I liked it." Jisung didn't stop.

Chan sighed. He looked at the two others, as they nodded with soft smiles.

"Okay... We'll build it again" Chan said, making Jisung raise his head so slightly from his arms, smiling softly.

"Let's buy some camping beds for the office, then" Jeongin said, stirring.

"... Maybe we can find some room for you four in here... I guess" Minho blurted out.

"Huh ?" Hyunjin turned to him.

"REALLY ??" Jisung raised up completely, smiling widely.

"Some rules" Minho interrupted.

"Okayy" Jisung listened cautiously, smile unearasable.

"No one enters my office. It's locked and recorded, I'll know if any of you do get inside" He narrowed his eyes at them "I'll let you choose the room you want during your stay, but respect the other's time of sleep and don't make too much of a mess in there"

"Thank you so much" Chan smiled softly.

"Count on us" Jeongin said, bowing respectfully.

"Thanks" Seungmin smiled a little.

"YAYYYYYY"

"Jisung !" Minho yelled as he ran to the kitchen, not minding Hyunjin or Seungmin that were eating breakfast calmly "How many times should I say to you that you're not moving in my room ! Move your stuff away !" He yelled, narrowing his eyes at Jisung.

"Oopsie" Jisung giggled.

"I fucking locked it, how did you manage to get inside ?" Minho asked, seemingly angry.

"But I want it" Jisung pouted. 

"You already took the room that's not far, isn't that enough ?" Minho asked, baffled.

"Pleaaaase" Jisung smiled cutely.

"I said no" He yelled back, scoffing "Why the fuck did I agree on you staying" He left the room, stomping out of annoyment.

"But, Min !" Jisung ran after him "It'd be easier for us to fuck !" They could hear him bicker from the other room.

"Shut up !"