Epilogue

2 years later

"No, I'm against it"

"Totally"

"They're powerful enough by themselves already"

The Meeting of the Alliance has been discussing this subject for weeks already, and Minho couldn't be more amused by it. 

"Well, let's calm down" The head of the meeting said, turning to Minho "Can you please explain your point ?"

"There is no point to explain" Minho smirked "I'm not letting you the choice of it, I'm only telling you"

"This is a bad idea" One man responded, narrowing his eyes at Minho.

"Why would it be ?" Minho asked, cockily.

"You're just trying to get more power" He accused.

"If it was only a question of power, I would have done this earlier. This is for management issues" Minho responded, mocking him.

"What kind ?"

"Both of our teams asked for it, for condition issues" Minho responded "I don't need to explain more of it"

"Han, you're getting used" Another guy said, scoffing "He's only wanting to merge your two gangs for the power, I swear"

Jisung chuckled loudly at that, wrapping an arm around his boyfriend, as he sat on his lap very proudly.

"I'm the one using the merging on my advantage" Jisung raised an eyebrow "Merging our gangs means I can live with him. And get fucked every night"

"Han" Chan nagged.

"Ew" The man responded.

"Please, let's keep this conversation decent..." The head of the meeting responded.

"Anyway. Never in the rules of the alliance was written anything about two Leaders dating or whatsoever, even less about Gang Merging. Merging or not, we bear power. Merging or not, our decisions always gathered the most votes. We've been compliants and useful for all of us, and you all know it perfectly" Minho chuckled dryly "You need us, and we don't really need this Alliance, as we're powerful by ourselves, as you said"

"So if y'all don't want to agree, it doesn't matter. We'll do it" Jisung finished, smiling slyly "Even if it means getting out of this Alliance"

"Does anyone wants to go against it again ?" Minho asked cockily.

And silence filled the room.

As much as they feared and disliked Minho, they knew the protection he gave was better than don't having them.

"Then it's settled" Minho responded proudly.

"WAS I COOL ?" Jisung said as he entered their new mansion, smiling proudly.

"Very cool" Minho responded playfully, pecking his lips and walking to the living room.

"I was sure they were going to disagree" Chan sighed.

"Yep, but in the end, Minho was right, they'd prefer that then Stray Kids leaving" Hyunjin smiled.

"You mean Roses" Seungmin corrected.

"No, he did say Stray Kids" Changbin nagged.

"Roses" Jeongin responded.

Minho sighed.

They had merged their organizations, but still didn't decide of the names.

"What about Roses Kids ?" Felix said as they ate dinner.