Chapter 32

Jisung knocked at the door, seeing a tired Felix opening the door.

"Where's Min ?" He asked, smiley.

Felix frowned, knowing he'll get a big scolding.

"He's in his office, upstairs" He said, letting the boy enter.

"Okie Dokie" He said, running to the stairs "Thanks Lixie!"

As he opened Minho's door abruptly, he watched as the older narrowed his eyes at him right away.

"Yo" He smiled.

"Fucking finally" Minho mumbled, annoyed "Chan told me you'll pass by"

"Sorry, was in the shower" He giggled, approaching and bowing "Sorry for freaking y'all out. I'm all good and had fun"

"You pissed me off" Minho frowned, sincerely mad "What the fuck is wrong with you ?"

"Nothing, I had a mission for myself. I'm the leader, I can decide for myself" Jisung shrugged.

"Chan told me you looked messed up" Minho said, crossing his arms.

"Nothing too bad, better than being closed up in a cage for an entire week, that stuff isn't cool" Jisung responded, shaking his head.

Minho sighed, hating when Jisung wouldn't take this things seriously.

"Why wouldn't you tell anyone and go with someone, dumbass ?" He asked

"Not needed" He shrugged "I did it by myself"

"The point of having a gang, Han Jisung, is to count on others. You're a leader, you're supposed to be the brain of your team. Not an useless pawn to throw away" Minho scolded.

"No human is a pawn" Jisung frowned.

"I know !" He stood up, annoyed "But specially you ! Do you have any idea of how lost your team would be if you died there ? You can't take that kind of responsability by yourself ! You have to listen to Chan's opinion"

"He would have forced me to stay" Jisung rolled his eyes "I had to go, if I didn't, maybe they would have came to me instead. It's better like that"

"And why would you fucking deleted the cameras footage ?!" He asked

"Y'all too smart, you would have found where I was" Jisung shrugged "It doesn't matter now, I'm still pretty much alive and ready to suck your dick"

"You fucking don't understand anything" Minho sighed, pinching his nose.

"Meh" He shrugged

"What happened exactly ?" Minho asked

"They knew Jisuk wasn't there anymore, they wanted to trap me"

"... Obviously"

"They circled me and asked for Jisuk"

"And...?"

"Told them I killed him" He shrugged.

"So...?"

"They started throwing themselves at me" Jisung chuckled "They wanted to tie me and ask some questions, I guess"

"... And you did ...?"

"Oh, killed a few that approached so they got scared. They took their guns and I had to avoid it, pretty annoying, I don't like fighting bare hands against guns" He winced

"... So you went there... without any weapon ?"

"I forgot it on the bus"

"..." He didn't even know what to respond to that.