Chapter 52

Minho's threats apparently worked, because it had been pretty calm since then.

It also worked on Jisung, who went crazy as he heard about how Minho defended him pretty proudly in a room full of dangerous gangs.

'Hot' He repeated a thousand times.

They were still trying to brainstorm over the situation, mostly because they knew they'll have to face Jisuk's allies once again soon enough. But still, at least they could relax and let Jisung rest some more.

Jisung has been good, he recovered well.

His wound was better, but he still needed to let his body rest.

The younger simply didn't want to.

"Channniiiie" Jisung called, clinging to him with doe eyes to convince him "Could you find a weapon for me ? I can't move too much and I'd like something nice for when I go out. I've been tired of my gun and my favorite one is out of use from the explosion"

"Why would you need a weapon ?" Chan narrowed his eyes.

"Let a man be happy, can't you ?" He pouted.

Chan sighed, chuckling.

"Hyun" Chan called, walking to the boy and interrupted his conversation with Seungmin "Would you be okay if I borrowed you a weapon of some sort ? Jisung's picky lately" He rolled his eyes.

"Don't give him more toys" Seungmin nagged.

"If I don't, he'll make me crazy" Chan sighed

"Right" Hyunjin chuckled, giving him the keys "The weapon room is all up, it might be a mess, I haven't been there in months" He warned.

"I'll do my best" Chan smiled.

Entering the room, it wasn't too dusty.

Changbin or Minho might come here more than Hyunjin.

He walked, appreciating the huge room full of weapons.

It was a pretty sight. There was hundreds of different kind, daggers, guns, axes, snipers. Pretty much anything criminals need. Some were also really pretty, and seemed expensive.

They might have stolen a few from the gangs they destroyed, he thought.

As he walked, he wondered what would Jisung need.

Until his eyes fell on dagger.

It was pink, and super sharp. That defined the younger pretty well.

Picking it up, he messed up somehow, making it fall to the ground stupidly.

He shook his head, as he crouched down to pick it up.

But he frowned, looking more clearly at the floor. There was something weird, and he didn't like what he was seeing.

His stomach churned.

He crouched down, letting his finger brush the ground, before putting it over the light.

Yep. Gray powder.

Keeping his calm, he followed the little dust, trying to find the origin.

And he found it.

Explosives.