Chapter 59

"Hi" Jisung said

Immediately, Hyunjin raised his gun, pointing at Jisung quickly as he narrowed his eyes at him.

"Sorry Ji, I don't want to point at you, but at the moment I can't be sure... what's on your mind" Hyunjin said.

Jisung chuckled at that, before coughing to hide the amusement he had.

He slightly missed Hyunjin, in all honesty.

Minho lowered down Hyunjin's gun, smiling reassuringly at him.

"Well, hello Jisung" Minho responded, eyes never leaving him.

He sincerely didn't expect seeing him so soon. That was driving him crazy.

He looked too pretty to be real.

"I have an offer" Jisung stated, in no want for small talk.

"Get in, then" Minho responded, stepping aside to make space for him.

Without looking more at him, Jisung entered, walking to the living room by himself.

"Weird" Hyunjin mumbled, and watched how Minho followed the younger blindly. He sighed.

The livingroom's ambiance was terribly awkward.

Minho offered snacks, or drinks at Jisung, who discarded it quickly.

Minho looked embarassed. As if he was trying anything to get the slightest interest from him, but to no avail.

It was hard to watch.

Jisung didn't give Minho the chance of even glancing at him, while Minho was staring at him expectantly.

Hyunjin looked at this with disgust. Minho's longing for him was extremely obvious, but so was Jisung's hatred.

"Have you seen the newest threats ?" Jisung finally interrupted the silence.

"Yes, I did" Minho nodded.

"Well, lately, I couldn't find a new way of taking care of this problem" Jisung stated.

Minho nodded along.

"So I thought of something" Jisung said, sighing "And I unfortunately need your help" 

He winced at that.

"What for ?" Minho asked.

"I contacted them, asking for a negotiation, or some sort of open discussion. I supposed that I should give them something, and they might leave us alone. I thought about killing them, but Chan doesn't let me act on it, scared I might get myself killed" Jisung explained "They responded, actually, and positivately"

"Mmh"

"But for the negotiation, they want you too" He sighed "The last time they confronted anyone, you were there, and they want you there again. They know who you are, and they know somehow the power you hold in the Alliance. They agreed on a talk, but we should obviously make sure they won't trap us"

"It seems to be a trap, though" Minho stated, listening carefully.

"But I do think we can have a bit of an advantage there. If they shoot one of us, the other can shoot one of them. I think they're smart enough to know that, and that they're really asking for a simple meeting" Jisung said.

"Makes sense" Minho responded.

"So... ?" Jisung asked, still not even looking at him.

Hyunjin has been frowning.

He didn't like this, it was risky and for a million of reasons.

But he knew Minho was smart enough to find another solution.

"Okay, I'll go with you" Minho responded.

"Huh ?" Hyunjin frowned, turning to the older confusedly.

"Then it's settled" Jisung said, standing up and finally looking at him. Glaring down. "Don't you expect things, Minho. I'm not taking back whatever I said, nor I'm doing this with any kind of want. I still despise you deeply"

"I know" Minho simply responded.

"I'll send you informations by Seungmin some time in the week" Jisung said, starting to walk away "Get ready"

"I'll do" Minho responded.

He heard the door close back, and he leant back on the couch.

His only presence was enough for his entire thought-circling to start and mess him up badly.

"It's sketchy that Jisuk's allies asked for that" Hyunjin stated.

"Yeah, it is in fact sketchy" Minho said, shrugging.

"Why did you say yes so fast ?" Hyunjin frowned.

"I wanted to" 

"Minho, you're not rational right now" He nagged.

"I know, and it doesn't matter too much" Minho shrugged again "He needs my help, the least I can do after shattering him in pieces is to help"

"But you know you can't trust that dumbass with his messed up plans ! Maybe he won't bring his fucking bulletproof jacket again" Hyunjin complained

"Maybe" Minho chuckled "But it's okay. Also, don't undermine the boy. His ideas are always a bit... fantasy... but he's a mastermind in his own way. I'm sure he has the situation handled perfectly in the way he wants it"

"That's what scares me" Hyunjin muttered

"Also, he is right" Minho smiled at him "If it goes wrong, it's another occasion for us to shoot them. It'll give us the opportunity to end this shit up one for all. It's a good thing."

Hyunjin stared at Minho, he didn't know but something wasn't right.

Even in the way Minho talked.

"I'll come with you two, then" Hyunjin said.