Chapter 26

Jisung could only feel his skin growing goosebumps as his back slammed to the wall, eyes shining as he watched Minho's handsome face approach him, a lazy smirk dancing on his lips.

He was seconds away to bust a nut, in all honesty.

Minho chuckled at Jisung's very obvious eyes, as he slowly ungripped his collar, his end slowly moving to his neck. 

He wrapped his hand around his neck, just under his chin, as he moved his hand to tilt up the boy's head, eyes never leaving his. He felt the way Jisung gulped under his palm, and he found it funny.

He tilted his head to the side, approaching him slowly.

He stopped beside his ear, when Jisung could hear him breathe.

"Ask for it" Minho said, making more goosebumps grow on Jisung's skin.

"Please" Jisung whined, knees almost buckling.

Minho chuckled lowly, before slowly pressing his lips on his cheek.

"I- I did good didn't I ? Can't I have more kisses ?" Jisung begged, his hand tightly gripping at Minho's shirt again, wanting to pull him closer, desperate for any touch.

So Minho complied, giving another kiss, lower.

He gave an opened mouth kiss at his jaw, smiling as Jisung pulled him even more closer.

He pushed his hand higher, having a full access to his entire neck.

Minho might have slightly underestimated the effect Jisung had on him when he realized he was licking a stripe down Jisung's neck.

And at Jisung's scattered breath, he realized he had lost it.

He gripped tighter at his neck, hearing the slight whimper Jisung let out and fueling him more.

"F-Fuck" Jisung let out, smirking widely "I like this"

Minho didn't answer, he preferred teething at the boy's neck, liking the slight shake Jisung's legs were doing at it.

Until they couldn't.

"The fuck is happening ?" Chan interrupted

"I prayed for the love of god that the camera was lagging when we left the van" Hyunjin snickered, holding back the laugh of his life.

"Disgusting" Jeongin stated, hiding his eyes.

"Damn, finally decided to give the boy some dick ?" Changbin cackled.

Seungmin and Felix preferred staying silent, already too weirded out by the view.

The view of Minho pressed against Jisung, mouth wandering on the boy's neck.

Immediately, Minho pushed himself out of Jisung, clearing his throat and rearranging his shirt, trying to hide the evident fluster and redness growing on his ears.

He coughed a bit, trying to regain his calm, and shook his head.

This was damn embarrassing.

Jisung, on the other side, was smiling widely.

He jumped on place, approaching the boys as he giggled to himself.

"He kissed me !" He exclaimed, happily.

"His cheek." Minho corrected.

The boys blinked at that.

"That didn't look like a cheek kiss" Hyunjin responded.

"That's because he gave me neck kisses too" Jisung responded.

"No" Minho said, clearing his throat more.

"That looked like it" Seungmin interected "A lot"

"Y'all blind" Minho rolled his eyes, walking away "Let's talk in the meeting office"

Chan and Jeongin could only stare at Jisung, as he followed him happily.

"He fucking successfully found a way to Minho ?" Chan asked, blinking.

"Minho is weaker than you think" Hyunjin snicker "He has been oggling Jisung for some time now"

"That's disgusting" Jeongin blurted out.

"Their dynamic is super weird" Chan commented, disgusted too.

"No but ... If he makes Jisung act for him and reward him with sexual stuff, this is going to get insane for me" Seungmin shook his head "I'm not monitoring these two ever again"

"We're not putting this two on a mission together ever again" Changbin added.

"Nor I want to stay in a van alone with them !" Felix added.

"Damn" Chan chuckled, pushing the boys so they could join Minho and Jisung in the meeting room.

"Okay... So we successfully made them run away, now-" Minho started quickly, as soon as they sat on the chairs.

"I did" Jisung corrected.

"Yes" Minho rolled his eyes "Now, the important is to plan what's next"

"I want to be with Minho next mission !" Jisung exlaimed loudly, smiling cutely.

"No" Chan deadpanned, turning back to the others "There's more to come, obviously, but let's continue being on close cooperation and discuss it when he have news, no ?"

"Good for me" Minho responded "Has anyone anything to say ?"

Hyunjin and Jisung raised their hand.

"That doesn't concern whatever happened in that room ?" Minho sighed.

The two lowered their hand, pouty.

"Good" Minho sighed, then see you for the next mission

"Wait" Jisung stood up.

All the others already sighed in annoyment.

"We should also prepare for what's not prepared" Jisung stated "I mean, it's obvious they're against us. Most of them are fearing us now, but there's still people we don't know, maybe watching our every moves. Let's invest in better communication matters, as well as security. Like that, we sure to break some necks without risking our teams"

They all stared at him, always a bit shocked when he had anything smart to say.

"Yeah- ... good idea" Minho nodded, taken aback.

"Also!" He added, smiling cutely "I can stay with Minho ! Sleeping in his bed would be perfect"

"And who's gonna protect your team, dumbass ?"