Chapter 11

"Oh god it was so fun" Jisung exclaimed as they got home.

He had been jumping everywhere, clearly overexcited.

"Jisung, you just killed a hundred of people..." Chan deadpanned.

"Of bad people" Jisung corrected "And it was super fun" He giggled.

"Can't believe we actually got inside their office and killed them all" Jeongin stated "It was a bit satisfying after all we heard back at the bunker..."

"At least, we know those people's family will stay safe and sound" Seungmin shrugged.

"Right" Chan nodded "And I'm proud of you guys for burying the corpse before burning the bunker down"

"Burning the bunker was my fav action of today !" Jisung smiled widely.

"Not when you kicked that guy in the face and broke his neck ?" Jeongin asked

"Well, that was a good one too" Jisung stated, hesitating.

"Minho's team is pretty effective too" Chan added

"You're joking ? Changbin is clearly a killing machine" Jisung added excitedly "It was super cool of him"

"Well, now Terror is only a memory" Seungmin stated "But I'll still check the news about it, it might be terrifying for other gangs to witness that"

"Yeah, obviously" Chan nodded.

"Not really" Jisung shrugged "If they aren't doing bad things, there's no need to be scared of the outcome"

"Yeah... But people won't understand well what happened" Chan defended "And they might suspect Minho's gang of that. They're used to him doing stuff like that"

"Hot of him" Jisung giggled.

Jeongin rolled his eyes.

"Have you seen how he patted my head when we left the building ???!" He asked, giddy.

"... Please shut up" Seungmin gagged.

"I mean... I agree having the respect of a leader like Minho is cool ... but like ... patting you hair for that ? Ew" Jeongin added.

"I felt proud" Jisung smiled widely.

"Obviously" Chan rolled his eyes "Now go take a shower and go to bed, you're still sweaty and bloody, it's disgusting"

"Yes !" Jisung giggled, before waddling away to the bathroom.

The three boys look at each other, all tired from Jisung's demeanor.

When Jisung went to sleep, he had a large smile on his lips.

Nothing better than going to sleep after taking lives... apparently.

But in the middle of the night, a weird sound woke Jisung up.

The sound of something breaking, and steps getting closer and closer to his room.

Whoever that was, he made the wrong choice entering Jisung's room anyway.

Jisung faked sleeping as he could feel someone approach his bed. And when he felt a hand being perfectly hovering over him, he opened his eyes.

He grabbed it, pulling violently and making the person stumble forward, as he took the occasion to wrap his arm around his neck and take his gun.

Everyone slepts with a gun under his pillow, right ?

He put the gun in the man's mouth, before hurriedly standing up, the man still in his hold.

Still pretty much dazed from sleep, he looked around him.

His isnticts were pretty good, but he clearly couldn't understand who it was and why he was here.

He pushed him to the ground, as the man groaned when Jisung put a foot on his back, lowering down and pressing his gun against his head.

"What the fuck ?" Jisung asked calmly, not understanding.

The man didn't say anything, and he couldn't move, Jisung expertedly holding him down.

"Don't move or I'll shoot" Jisung warned, extending his arm to grab his phone, the burner one.

Without hesitating much, he called Minho, putting the phone between his shoulder and ear while he inspected the man's pockets with one hand, the gun still pressed in his head with the other.

"What ?" Minho's voice was heard from the phone, groggy and raspy.

He might have woken up to Jisung's call.

"Someone invaded my house" Jisung stated, smiling.

Minho stayed silent for a moment.

"... And you're waking me up for this ?" Minho asked, still pretty much sleepy

"Thought you'd like to know, maybe it's related to what happened" Jisung said, shrugging.

 "Couldn't you wait until the morning for this ... ?" Minho asked, clearly annoyed.

"Well-" Jisung started, but got cut off as the man under him tried to move. "Wait a minute" He said to Minho.

He put the phone to the floor as he grabbed him by the nape, raising his head abruptly.

"HELP-" He tried to say.

Jisung sighed, annoyed. He picked up a socket that was laying there, before forcing it inside the man's mouth, pushing his head to the floor once again.

"Sorry" Jisung said as he picked the phone again "No, I couldn't wait"

"Where's the guy ?" Minho sighed

"In hell soon enough" Jisung smirked

He could hear the muffled cries of terror from the guy.

"... Let's meet in your office tomorrow then" Minho ended up saying, simply annoyed and wanting nothing more than to sleep.

"Okay ! See you !!" Jisung responded excitedly.

He threw the phone on the bed, before grabbing the man's nape and making him stand up.

The gun still pressing against the guy's head, he told him to walk, and just like that, he lead him to Jeongin's room.

"Yo IN" He said loudly, waking the younger up.

"W-what ?!" Jeongin asked in panic, noticing the weird scene.

"That guy payed me a visit during the night" Jisung smiled widely "Wanna help me tie him up and have fun with him ?" He added, the tone of his voice somehow scary.

Jeongin shook his head, but chuckled when the said guy seemed to be scared to death.

Again, that guy, whoever he was, made the worst decision by paying Jisung a late night visit...