Chapter 20

The spying mission had started, and as expected, Jisung stayed in the van.

Both Chan and Felix got themselves busy at their respective offices, while Hyunjin, Jeongin and Changbin took care of the mission.

That being said, it only left Jisung, Minho and Seungmin, who monitored the mission in the van.

"Have you ever fucked in a car ?" Jisung asked "I saw videos of those"

Minho sighed.

"Jisung, quit porn sites, will you ?" Seungmin scolded.

"Those sites are fun though" He smiled widely "It's not always very exciting but it's interesting. Also, I found out there's so many different ways of doing sex, it's fun" 

"Somehow, I can imagine you giggling behind your screen instead of beating your meat while watching those" Seungmin muttered, mocking him.

"Why would you beat a beef ?" Jisung frowned

"Dumbass" He shook his head.

"But have you ?" He asked

"I'm not answering that" Seungmin shrugged.

Minho didn't respond, he kept his eyes on the monitoring.

He grabbed the mic for the boys on the mission, continuing the work they were supposed to do.

"In like... 3 or 5 minutes, it might be clear and you three can enter in" Minho said through their in-ears, watching Seungmin's laptop.

"More like 5 minutes" Seungmin corrected.

"Or now" Jisung giggled to himself.

"Shut up" Seungmin narrowed his eyes at him.

"Okay, new lesson" Minho sighed, turning to Jisung with a glare "When we're monitoring the boys in mission, we do not give them false information, or stuff that could put them in danger, am I clear ?" He said firmly, already annoyed.

Jisung only stared back at him, seemingly deep in thoughts.

"Am I clear ?" Minho repeated "Saying this kind of stuff, even joking, could be dangerous for them. You don't want Jeongin in danger, right ?" 

"How do you masturbate ? I found a thousands of different ways" Jisung asked, curious.

"Why is he always asking me that" Minho sighed loudly, almost whining at how tiring it could be.

"Jisung, mind out of the gutter" Seungmin called him out.

"I'm in a van, not in a gutter, dumbass" Jisung responded, frowning.

Seungmin shook his head.

"Why are you so obsessed with this ?" Minho asked, desperate.

"Jisung just discovered the carnal pleasure, let him be" Seungmin shrug.

"Well, we did too at some point of our lives, but I don't remember myself talking about this every single time of my life" Minho responded "And not to someone fucking specific, damn it"

"Just answer my question" Jisung pouted.

"I have decency, Jisung. I don't speak out loud about my masturbation" Minho deadpanned.

"Everyone does, just not you" Seungmin added, making it clear for Jisung.

"Okay" Jisung nodded, not listening to them that much "Because I tried putting stuff in my a-"

"Okay, enough" Seungmin said, slapping the back of Jisung's head "No details, Ji. Remember, social rules, no need to overshare if no one asked you"

"Ouch" Jisung glared at him, ready to grab his gun.

"Wait" Minho interrupted, actually taken aback "How did you went to not knowing shit about sex and putting stuff in your ass ?" Minho asked in shock, actually intrigued

"Please, don't enter this conversation or we'll never get out of it" Seungmin pleaded.

And Minho ignored him.

"I found some stuff" He shrugged "Internet has answer to everything. I made a few orders online about what I needed and tried it. It's really nice! You should try it !" Jisung smiled widely, happy to finally have a discussion about that.

"That's... cool" Minho responded, gulping as he stared at Jisung.

Seungmin turned to give a disgusted look at Minho, and gagged loudly.

"Don't tell me that's making you horny" Seungmin narrowed his eyes at Minho.

"No, absolutely not" He scoffed, clearing his throat right away "It's just weird" He shrugged and scratched the back of his head, trying to change the conversation.

"How do you make someone horny ???!" Jisung exclaimed.

"Depends for who" Seungmin responded briefly "Depends on preferences"

"Right ... So when you like it in the ass, you do what ?" Jisung specified.

Seungmin cackled at that.

"I always knew you were a bottom, Ji" He added, still chuckling.

"Bottom...?" Jisung frowned for a moment, trying to remember what that word meant, and widened his eyes when he remembered "Oh ! Yeah, I don't know. Prostate's pleasure is better, in my opinion" He nodded furiously.

"Is it ?" Minho asked, still a bit curious.

"Definitely!" Jisung smiled widely at him.

"But it can be painful as well, though" Minho responded "It needs carefulness"

"Even better" Jisung smirked.

Minho got taken aback, once again, and always with the other.

He only stared back, unable to mutter a response to that.

"... Let's get this conversation over and concentrate on our members spying, shall we ?" Seungmin responded. 

"Y-Yeah ! Right" Minho responded quickly, clearing his throat.

He turned back to the computer, continuing the work he was supposed to do and trying to forget about Jisung's total existence.

"Can't you three mute the mics ?... I'll die if I hear more stuff about someone wanting someone's else dick in his ass" Jeongin scolded.