Chapter 63

When Minho woke up, the smallest effort of blinking his eyes hurt.

He groaned, feeling how his throat was burning.

He felt dizzy, and his ears were slightly ringing.

He didn't know for how long he has been unconscious, but he was in complete pain.

When the blur on his eyes faded out, he could finally see around him.

The room they used to be in was completely destroyed.

The back of the room has darkened, most likely completely burnt down.

Was he dead ? Did he die in the explosion.

Touching his body slowly, he realized he wasn't.

His left leg was burnt. It didn't seem like too much of a consequence, but it did hurt.

He groaned as he slowly sat up, his head hurting a shit ton.

He must have hit it on the wall as he got projected from the impact.

He finally noticed Jisung.

He seemed perfectly okay, walking around the room, concentrated on what he was doing.

As he squinted his eyes to understand, he saw the bodies littering the floor.

And the way Jisung was crouching down. Fiddling with the bodies.

The bodies were carbonized, for the most of them.

"The fuck" Minho muttered, completely lost and confused.

Jisung turned to him with a raise of his eyebrow, before getting back to checking the corpses.

"Damn, you actually survived that" Jisung stated, lightly.

"What-" Minho said, completely confused.

Jisung didn't answer, too busy.

"What are you doing ?" Minho asked, frowning more and holding his throbbing head.

"I'm checking if they're indeed dead" Jisung said simply, as if it was obvious "One wasn't, I had to shoot him. I should have stolen your gray powder, it could have been better and more effective, actually" He chuckled to himself.

"..." Minho stared, in disbelief "You made the room explode ?"

"Yeah" Jisung responded lightly.

Minho stared, blinking.

"How did we even survive this..." Minho muttered, trying to stand up.

"I got ready, put some gel anti-burning all over my body before coming" Jisung explained, pretty proud of himself "And I approached the wall, the explosives weren't supposed to go that far"

"And how did I survive ?" Minho asked, confused

"You're lucky, I guess" Jisung responded, shrugging.

After a long time of Jisung checking bodies, and Minho making sure he was indeed still alive, Jisung approached the boy.

He gave him his hand, helping him up.

Minho groaned as he did, his leg in a lot of pain.

He held himself up against the wall, struggling.

"I called Chan, they're coming" Jisung stated

Minho only hummed at that.

Jisung sighed at his state, rolling his eyes, before he approached him and grabbed his arm.

"And your members are joining" Jisung added "Apparently they found Hyunjin tied up in the weapon room" 

"Oh- right" Minho chuckled lightly.

Jisung wrapped Minho's arm around his shoulder, helping the boy to walk out of here.

As they walked outside, they could see their friends running to them, their faces screaming worry.

As soon as they approached, Jisung moved away from Minho to walk to Chan, letting the boy fall miserably to the ground.

Jisung was still pretty much petty.

Hyunjin had to hold back a laugh as he saw that, but hurried to his Leader, taking Jisung's spot and helping him walk to the van.

"Jisung ?" Chan called "Care to explain ?"

"Let's go home" Jisung shrugged "I'll explain"

Minho didn't know what 'home' meant, but as Chan kept the door of the van opened for him, and as Hyunjin helped him, he realized that meant he deserved explanations as well.

Walking inside Roses house, Minho was still pretty much confused.

Hours ago, he was pretty sure he was going to be dead by the end of the day.

And here he is, sitting in the living room of the man he loves, having Hyunjin crouching down next to him to help him with his wounds.

Minho winced when Hyunjin pressed something against the open wound.

"Sorry" Hyunjin muttered.

"You're pretty much hurt" Chan frowned

"Well, I was right in front of the explosion" Minho chuckled.

"EXPLOSION ?" They all said, turning to Jisung who was holding back a laugh.

"An explosion, really ?" Chan nagged, sighing.

"I needed something fun" Jisung giggled, before glaring as he turned to Minho "And I needed to come back at someone."

"What a fucking idea" Jeongin said sarcastically, before he rolled his eyes.

"He did it first !" Jisung said, pointing at Minho.

"Wait, rewind a bit" Minho said, confused "That was the plan since the beginning ?!"

"Yeah" Jisung shrugged.

"Why keeping it so secret ?" Chan asked.

"If I told y'all, I would have messed it up" Jisung shrugged "I wasn't so sure about the diameter of the explosion. There was a high chance of us all burning in there, so I know none of you wouldn't have let me do it" He smiled.

"And you still did it...?" Changbin asked, in disbelief.

"Yeah" Jisung smiled widely.

"Why not telling Minho ?" Hyunjin asked.

"This fucker ?" He scoffed, not minding one bit he was right in front of him "If anything, I hoped he was closed enough from the impact, Duh" He added, rolling his eyes comically.

"So... You lied to us ? Saying that the mission was all about killing Minho ?" Chan asked in disbelief.

"And you lied to me, saying that the mission was supposed to bring negotiations" Minho muttered, realizing.

"And you lied to them, saying that you'll kill Minho for them" Seungmin continued, slowly processing.

"Only so you could have them all in a room, and make yourself, and all of them, explode ?" Hyunjin added.

Jisung giggled to himself, nodding excitingly.

"Am I genius, aren't I ?" He exclaimed, smiling widely.

"You're fucking messed up in the head"