Chapter 36

Jisung walked in the corridors, determined to find his in-ear back.

He walked mindlessly, not minding so much about crossing anyone's path.

Until he turned in a corner, facing a man.

"HEY-" He started talking, hand hurrying to the gun attached to his belt.

Jisung rolled his eyes.

He rushed to him, grabbing him by the neck tightly, before strongly pushing his face to the side.

A loud crack was heard, and the man fell to the ground, unconscious, at Jisung's feet.

He pushed him away from his feet, before walking over him and continuing his little walk.

He finally found the room he had been pushed in earlier, entering it and picking his in-ear. He put it in his pocket, before walking out.

And he faced a group of men, all of them staring at Jisung.

In the van, they got creeped out as they heard an alarm, loud, blaring from the mansion.

Minho sighed loudly.

"Let's leave" Hongjoong stated.

"We're not leaving Jisung there" Seungmin frowned.

"Isn't it his fault ?" Wooyoung asked.

"... He did fail the mission though" Minho said, unsure.

"I'm not risking my papers because he can't follow a path" Hongjoong added, making Seungmin glare down at him.

"Let's give him 5 more minutes" Minho stated.

"Okay, but in 5 minutes, we're out of here" Hongjoong responded.

"Without him, you wouldn't have had any of your papers" Seungmin defended.

"5 minutes" He responded to Seungmin, shrugging.

"I'll approach to see if he's coming" Minho said, grabbing a mask and a gun before going outside of the van.

Approaching and hiding behind a bush,  he waited a few seconds, staring at the mansion and hoping over and over that Jisung would get out of here soon enough.

Until he saw him.

He could see Jisung, the younger throwing himself out of a window as a way to escape.

His mask had lowered in his fall, and he started sprinting.

He shook his head, watching how Jisung started running closer to the van, a stupid amused smile on his face.

But Minho frowned as a man could be seen from a window, a gun on his hands as he targetted Jisung.

He raised his gun, cursing the guy for being so far away, and closing an eye to point well at this distance.

So Minho shoot him. And he fell like a fly.

Pushing Jisung inside the van, the younger couldn't help laughing.

"The look on their face as they noticed me walking in there" He laughed loudly

"Fucking finally Jisung" Seungmin groaned, helping him sitting down as Minho hurried to go drive the van.

"You really are an hassle to work with" Hongjoong stated, chuckling.

"I had fun at least" Jisung smiled

Minho didn't say one word.

Driving the van, he stopped in front of Ateez's GQ, waiting for the two to leave.