Chapter 78

Minho looked at himself for some time, trying to adjust his suit and sighing anxiously.

When Hyunjin entered the room, he turned to him panicked.

"How do I look ?" He asked

"Stressed" Hyunjin teased.

"No, but really" Minho rolled his eyes.

"You look handsome, you always do" Hyunjin reassured "Jisung would like you in any kind of clothes anyway"

"This is nerve wrecking" He sighed, sitting down.

"Well, you accepted confessing your love in front of a shit ton of people as well as get rejected right after" Hyunjin chuckled.

"I know..." He sighed "But I'm really gonna give him my heart with that, and I'm kinda anticipating it and it's super stressful"

"Maybe that's gonna make him switch and finally accept you again" Hyunjin winked at him.

"That's what I'm hoping for ..."

Entering the ballroom, he was still as stressed as ever.

He only had brought Hyunjin with him, as he was his counselor, and he did know Chan would accompany Jisung... To make sure he wouldn't do anything bad.

The ballroom was as fancy as ever, he had been there a few times before.

Hundreds of important people, politics, riches, and other mafia leaders were there, obviously.

And he was going to express his undying love for Jisung in a few hours.

He sighed, walking directly to the bar.

He might as well drown himself in some wine, maybe it'll stop his stress from rushing so badly.

As his glanced at the crowd, eyes searching for someone in particular, his entire world might have stopped as he saw him.

Oh, how pretty he looked.

He could stare at him for hours if he was able to.

His eyes couldn't detach from him, from how pretty he was, from how much importance Minho gave to him.