Chapter 22

The spying mission went on smoothly, and like that, they had enough information on what Terror's allies had prepared.

They had enough informations, from missions already planned to actual ideas that concerned Roses, and somehow Stray Kids too, which was surprising.

With all they had, they had the opportunity to get ready in case anything happens, that's how they found themselves preparing for tomorrow.

"They are sending a man at Roses house" Felix reminded

"A man alone, with cams and mics" Seungmin continued "He's gonna be heavily prepared, so it might be a fighter, with weapons"

Jisung giggled excitedly.

"Ideas of how you should welcome him ?" Minho asked.

"With my fist ?!" Jisung smiled widely.

"Why not" Hyunjin shrugged "What's your idea ?"

"They're gonna record it all, so I wanna spook them a bit. Why not play with them too" Jisung chuckled to himself.

"Wanna do that alone ?" Jeongin asked.

"I think, yeah" Jisung nodded "Like that, I'm sure y'all are safe, and I can play with them a bit"

"Okay" Chan nodded "Then we'll stay in a van during the intervention, not too far from the house in case anything happens"

"Alright" Jisung smiled.

"I'll fill the house with more security cams and I'll put a mic on you" Seungmin informed.

"Just don't act nasty while we monitor you, Jisung" Minho warned.

"I'll try" Jisung winked at him, while the older rolled his eyes.

"I have an idea!" Jeongin called "Seungmo, from the van, can we like have a hand on the lights and stuff ?"

"Well... I can work on that, but it might take me the whole night" He explained

"I can help you out" Felix added "I think I have an idea of what Jeongin wants to do"

"So mission : spook the allies ?" Minho asked, liking the idea.

"Yepp" Jisung exclaimed, standing up abruptly "I'll get ready for this"

The next day, when the sun finally set, everyone was already sitting comfortingly in the van, ready for the mission to start.

The cameras were set, and they had the view of different rooms of the house, as they could see Jisung preparing.

He was doing jumping jacks, smiling at the camera, before picking up what he had perfectly set on his bed: a few knives he hid on his clothes, as well as a pretty gun he put in his pants.

"He's too giddy" Chan shook his head, chuckling.

"I just hope he'll follow the scenario" Jeongin commented, already sighing.

"As long as he doesn't kill him, it's alright" Minho reassured.

"That's already a hard task for him..." Jeongin responded.

"How long, Lix ?" Minho called.

"5 minutes" He said, tapping on his laptop "I can see their car approaching"

"Perfect" Minho said, picking the mic "Jisung, the target is arriving in less than 5 minutes. Get ready" 

"Okayy ~~"

When the window broke, they had a clear view of the living room, seeing how glass was spread everywhere, as well as a man entering.