Chapter 37

"What are you doing here so early?" Felix asked, chuckling.

Jisung smiled, entering the house as if he owned it.

"Wanna see Minho" He smiled more "He's there ?"

"He's sleeping" Felix said, pointing upstairs.

"I'll wake him up" Jisung stated, winking at Felix and running up the stairs.

As soon as he opened Minho's door, without knocking or whatsoever, he jumped over and got on Minho's bed, sitting at the end of it.

"Jisung ?" Minho frowned.

He woke a few minutes ago, and now was wondering if the sight was the truth or if he was still sleeping.

"Hi handsome" Jisung flirted, smiling.

"Okay.." He blinked, confused "The hell you're doing here ?" He asked, slightly redressing in his bed  "And why jumping on my bed ?" 

"Wanted to see you" He responded cutely.

Minho blinked again.

"Can you not ?" He asked

"It's late already" Jisung pouted, approaching in the bed "Time to wake up and give me some time"

"So annoying..." Minho sighed.

"Or maybe you wanna stay more in bed ...?" He smirked, kneeling between his legs.

"Go away" Minho deadpanned.

Jisung, who wanted attention, put a hand on his thigh. He gazed at him, watching as Minho got a bit startled, but didn't seem to reject.

"What do you want, Jisung ?" Minho asked, voice somehow calm as he stared in Jisung's eyes.

"Touch you" 

"Excuse me ?" He frowned, confused

"You never let me touch you before" Jisung pouted, his hand raising on Minho's thigh, even though it was still covered "I want to"

"Um" Minho stuttered "What"

"Let me touch you ?" He asked seductively

"I-" Minho stopped functionning "You-"

"Well, you tell me if you don't want to" He licked his lips, before approaching and making room for himself inside of the covers.

Minho didn't say anything as he watched Jisung get inside his bed, getting back on his spot between his legs.

He slightly raised the covers, wanting to have a look on the boy, as well as letting him breathe under all that.

And he watched how Jisung didn't lose time before lowering down Minho's underwear, biting his lips a the sight.

"You always look like you don't want me but you're hard underneath all that" Jisung giggled, his hand wrapping around the boy's dick without warning.

"S-Shut up" Minho mumbled, looking at the boy.

"Okay" Jisung smiled, lowering down his head to engulf the boy's dick in his mouth.

"Fuck" Minho mumbled, letting his head fall back on his pillow.

Jisung didn't wait, didn't tease. He put all his energy and efforts onto sucking him hard, narrowing his cheeks and pushing it as far as he could.

Minho felt himself levitate, a hand going to caress Jisung's hair, slightly gripping.

"Where the fuck did you learn that" Minho blurted out, voice strained.

Jisung only chuckled, voice muffled by getting his mouth full, before continuing giving his blowjob.