Chapter 16

"Okay... So, we're meeting today because the situation has worsened" Minho sighed "And after the stunt Jisung pulled that other time, I want tonight's meeting to go perfectly well"

Jisung rolled his eyes at that

"Boring" He muttered.

"Felix, can you resume how's the current ambiance between the gangs ?" Minho called.

"They clearly have proof a gang is behind Terror's disappearance, and they have found a few bodies... Pictures are spreading and it's a bit terrifying" Felix explained.

"Well, the nice point for you is that by working with us, the method of crime is somehow different from how y'all are used to" Seungmin stated

"To a certain point... Yeah" Changbin corrected "The murders are different, the operation isn't that much... So Minho did receive a few threats and questions already"

"That's why tonight is going to be tense" Minho nodded.

"Aw, are you scared ?" Jisung smirked.

"No, I just don't want them to collectively get against me. They've never done that and now I'm slightly wary of how the tables can turn. I have no anticipation on how it is going to happen and I'm annoyed" Minho defended.

"What could happen if they do find out it's you ?" Chan asked curiously.

"Not much, as long as the gang isn't in the Alliance, I shouldn't get consequences of this act" Minho responded

"If anything, they'll only get more scared of us" Felix responded.

"But the risk is having the information it's us getting spread" Hyunjin continued "Which can lead to Terror's friends to attack us, and we're not risking anyone's life"

"Right" Chan nodded.

"So, in clear, Jisung you're shutting the hell up if you're not asked, okay ?" Minho warned.

"And what if I'm asked ?" Jisung asked.

"Then you improvise" Changbin responded

"But don't give smart evidences and comebacks. Say stupid stuff, you do that well enough" Minho added.

Jisung pouted at that.

"So if anything's clear, we can go and start preparing for tonight" Minho said, standing up.

"By the way Minho!" Jisung interrupted, smiling widely "I tried masturbating like you told me !"

"You told what ?!" Changbin asked loudly.

"Excuse me, what ?" Chan blinked repeatdly.

Minho pressed his eyes close, taking a deep breath.

"Jisung" He said, opening his eyes "I- I didn't tell you to do anything, and I did say that I didn't want you to tell me that" He insisted, shaking his head.

"In what kind of fucking context you would talk about that ?" Hyunjin asked, scandalized.

"He just asked me..." Minho sighed, having enough to think to give a single shit about this "Nevermind"

"But it was cool !" Jisung insisted.

"Jisungie, those kind of stuff is somehow supposed to stay private" Felix responded, amused.

"That's what I told him" Minho sighed.

"Liar" Jisung pouted "You told me I should do that in a private context. Not talking about it"

Minho stared at him for a moment, bewildered, before shaking his head.

"I'm not staying more time in this room with this dumbass" He sighed, leaving the room quickly.

Jisung didn't know what to think of the situation.

He walked mindlessly to the huge table, hands in pockets, not caring one second about the outcome of all of this.

Meanwhile, he had noticed the slight frown on Minho's face, the boy annoyed by the whole situation. It amused Jisung a bit too much.

It got intensed very quickly.

As soon as they showed the pictures of it, everyone there turned their heads to Minho.

A wave of collective annoyment against him filled the room.

Years of fear of Stray Kids Leader finally came to a stop, as they finally had a reason to put him down, and they were more than glad to have the occasion.

"It's pretty clear it's you, people saw and took pictures of a van not far from the burned bunker, a van that looked awfully similar to the one you own, Minho"

"Find that van, and tell me if it's mine. I dare you" Minho responded.

"Stray Kids is behind it. We know it, and if we do find more proofs, you're going down, Minho"

"I'm still waiting for the said proofs" He responded cockily, while Hyunjin's hand tightened around his gun, noticing how people glared at them.

"And what if we ask for your fighter's guns to analyze it ? Would we find the same bullets, Huh ?"

"No one's touching my gun" Hyunjin deadpanned, protectively.

"We're tired of your schemes Minho, we're tired of you being a threat"

"I'm no threat, as long as you actually respect the rules we collectively set up" Minho threatened, narrowing his eyes "If you fear me, then maybe you have a reason to"

"Are you admitting, then ?" A guy said, standing up and crossing his arms.

"I haven't admit anything, because there's nothing to admit" Minho responded, still sitting down calmly, even if he was fuming inside. 

"It seems to be" The guy said, picking his gun up.

"Well, calm down, everyone" The Head of the Meeting stopped them, standing up to conclude on the situation "For the sake of the confusion we're in, we need someone to be judged culprit of the crime. For the lack of real proof, we can't point our fingers at Stray Kids like that .... But... We can vote and decide if we do judge them guilty or not.

While the Head of the Meeting continued talking, Jisung sighed loudly, grabbing the attention.

He stood up, unbothered.

"I did it"