Chapter 41

Jisung was sleeping calmly, head buried in his soft pillow.

But he had a very light sleep, he wakes up to absolutely anything.

And this morning, it was a very specific sound that woke him up.

A scream, that sounded way too much like Minho's voice.

Jisung shoot up in worry, frowning as he wondered if he dreamed it or not. He thought for a second, before being almost sure it was really his voice.

He picked up his gun from under his pillow, and got out of his room.

He walked cautiously, looking back and forth to make sure no one was in the corridor.

Entering Minho's room, he immediately pointed his gun around in the room, looking around and noticing nothing.

He frowned, not understanding, until he looked at the bed.

Minho was sleeping, or fighting in his sleep, Jisung wasn't sure.

He didn't understand what was happening.

The boy was covered by a layer of sweat, brows furrowed as he tossed and turned in his bed, mumbling incoherent words.

Jisung was alerted, actually.

He wondered if he had been attacked or something, and that made him react.

He approached the boy, putting a hand on his shoulder and slightly shaking him.

"Minho ??"

Minho wasn't reacting.

"Did something happen ?! Are you okay ?" He spoke louder.

At that, Minho woke up.

He sat up, hardly breathing as he tried to get back his breath.

His entire upper body moved along each one of his breaths, as if he had been asphyxiating during hours.

Jisung could only watch in terror, completely confused.

"Minho ? You hear me ?" He continued asking.

But nothing, Minho couldn't answer, too busy trying to put some sense into himself, trying to fix himself.

"Um... Do you need something ?"

Minho didn't even acknowledged his presence.

Hyunjin suddenly entered the room.

He had heard Minho's scream, as he always does when his boss has terror nights.

He usually let him be, knowing Minho wouldn't like getting seen so weak.

But he also heard Jisung's voice, calling for him. He supposed he needed to intervene. 

He walked in, while Jisung looked at him in concern.

He opened a drawer, grabbing a medication package, a bottle of water and approaching Minho.

He put those on Minho's lap, as the latter unconsciously picked it up, as he turned to Jisung.

"Ji, let's go out" Hyunjin whispered

"No-" Jisung frowned "He screamed"

"I know, it's okay" He reassured "Let's leave him for a few minutes, okay ?"

"But-"

"I promise he's okay" Hyunjin insisted as he softly grabbed Jisung's arm "Let's go"

Reluctantly, Jisung accepted and left the room, as Hyunjin closed the door after leaving.