Chapter 13

The last days, a wind of fear is spread through the city.

Most of them had anticipated it. Of course, destroying an entire organization overnight is going to be heard, and talked about.

So naturally, the rumors of Terror disappearing from the map has been spread, and lots of gangs are actually terrified of it.

Terror wasn't in any Alliance, so most of the gangs didn't mind it. 

What stayed fearful, is that there is a possibility of another gang being able to make another disappear. That was what they were scared of, and what was being talked about.

"You asked for a meeting, Seungmo?" Jisung asked as he entered the room.

"Yup, we were waiting for you" Seungmin stated, still tapping on his laptop.

"Mmh ?" He asked, sitting down at the table.

"So, Terror disappeared" Seungmin stated

"And beautifully at that" Jisung responded, smiling proudly.

"Yeah, but the news are spreading, and gang's leaders are sending a shit ton of mails to everyone to diffuse the information, as well as ask for more" Seungmin informed.

"Not really unexpected" Jeongin nodded.

"I wonder what Minho has in the back of his head for this kind of situation" Chan mumbled.

"But what's the matter ?" Jisung asked.

"This is important, we may face more spies, or more people getting extermely wary of everyone. An ambiance of doubt is never a good settling for negociations, Sung" Seungmin explained.

"Even more when no one really knows about you, Ji" Chan added.

"Am I getting suspected ?" Jisung asked, sincerely hoping he was.

"Not for now" Seungmin corrected "They are mostly suspecting Minho, of course"

"He had done that a lot in the past, of course" Chan nodded.

"Hot" Jisung mumbled.

"Now, what's improtant, is for you to understand that people are going to be doubtful of everything. They're scared" Jeongin continued "Their disappearance was very violent, a shit ton of men has been found dead... it's a serious case"

Jisung giggled to himself.

"Of course this dumbass was going to be happy about this" Chan sighed loudly.

"I'm getting cooler and cooler ! People are scared of me !" Jisung clapped in his hands.

"They're scared of who did it, dumb shit" Jeongin responded

"But I did" Jisung pouted.

"Yes, but no one knows" Seungmin responded

"So what's next ? Are we telling the world we did it ?" Jisung asked excitedly.

"Not now" Seungmin shook his head.

"Maybe never, depends on what Minho has prepared as well" Chan continued

"But saying it to the world could have negative consequences for all of us" Seungmin responded.

"Cool" Jisung smiled.

"From what I've already seen with Minho, he's not going to admit, but he's going to let the doubt fly in the air" Chan explained "So let's play like that too"

"Okay, love it" Jisung nodded eagerly.

"Min ?" Felix called, slowly opening the door of his office.

"Mmh ?" Minho hummed, moving the paper he was writing away.

"The rumors spread" Felix stated, joining him at his desk.

"As expected" Minho shrugged.

"Yes" Felix nodded "Is there anything I should do about it ?"

"You can start deleteting the mails and stuff, and make sure to know what gangs are tightly related to Terror to make sure we aren't in their targets" Minho instructed, mindlessly.

"Okay, boss" Felix nodded

"Also, is the doubt already on Stray Kids shoulders ?" Minho asked

"Yes" 

"Obviously" Minho shrugged "Is there any violent questions about it ?"

"No" Felix tapped in his laptop "There's fear, mostly. We did well by choosing a gang that wasn't in the Alliance"

"Right" Minho nodded

"What do we do about Roses ?" Felix asked "Not scared they might not know what to do ?"

"Chan looks smart enough to control their unleashed leader, I hope" Minho stated, unbothered "As long as we discuss it before they do anything, it's alright"

"What if they put the guilt on us ? Or admit it ?" Felix asked curiously.

"I think I trust them enough to not do any of that" Minho stated, scribbling on a paper "If they admit, then better for us. At least we're not taking the damage"

"Okay" Felix nodded "I suppose there'll be a meeting soon to have a talk about it"

"Obviously" Minho nodded "We'll discuss that with Roses later" 

"Okay, I'll organize something" Felix nodded

As soon as Felix left the room, Minho picked up the paper he was working on before.

But before being able to actually continue his work, he phone rang.

Smirking, he picked it up.

"Hello, Lee Minho"

"Well, hello Head of the meeting" Minho responded, slightly mocking.

"Admit it" He stated "I know it's you"

"Admit what ?" Minho smiled amusdely, putting his legs on his desk.

"I'm not a fool"

"You seem to get fooled easily, though" Minho retorqued

"You killed Terror, didn't you ?"

"Who's Terror ?" Minho asked, still acting dumb.

"... We'll see that later"

The call dropped, and Minho chuckled as he discarded the phone.

Standing up, he walked back to his room, deep in thoughts.

Even if the situation was perfectly controlled in between his hands, Jisung was still a hassle.

As effective the other leader was in actual killing, Minho knew he was a weird variable in his equation.

He might be trustful, for now. But he might not be in the future. Even worse, he might mess up clumsily.

And even if Minho didn't fear anyone, he didn't want to lose control over the situation.

He had to find a way and tame Jisung, quickly.