Chapter 34

"We have a meeting today" Jisung informed, smiling at his members eating their breakfast.

"What for ?" Chan asked, still pretty tired.

"Apparently one of Stray Kids close ally needs help for something, and Minho offered we work together on that" Jisung explained

"Since when does Minho have close allies ?" Jeongin asked

"I think he does, just a very limited number" Seungmin responded

"So we're not special ?" Jisung asked, pouty.

"I guess we are" Jeongin responded "Maybe he doesn't fuck with all his close allies leader's" He snickered.

"Yay" Jisung smiled.

As soon as they arrived at their office, Minho was avoiding Jisung's eyes at all cost.

He was somehow embarrassed and awkward, not wanting to have any kind of conversation about what happened.

He prayed hard for Jisung to shut his mouth.

"HEYO" Jisung yelled "Wanna bust my ass later again ?" He asked to Minho, giggling to himself.

Minho sighed loudly, of course.

"And I thought Felix was joking" Hyunjin laughed loudly at that.

"I told you I wasn't, they really did" Felix responded, chuckling along.

"At least y'all didn't have to listen to all the details" Chan sighed, shaking his head.

"Right" Changbin nodded.

"OH BUT I CAN TELL Y'ALL" Jisung said, putting his head on his hands as he was ready to gossip.

"Let's move on" Minho said, clearing his throat to change the conversation "Ateez's leader is arriving in a minute"

"Ateez ?" Chan asked "That's your close ally ?"

Minho hummed, nodding.

"They aren't in the Big Alliance, though" He asked.

"Nope" Minho nodded "They are bigger 'neutral grounds' than we are. They stay out of that, and have close cooperations silently"

"That's cool" Jisung smiled

"Mmh" Chan responded

As soon as the man entered the room, they could see how Stray Kids seemed to be actually close to them. 

One of the leader's bodyguard hurried to sit right next to Changbin, hugging the latter quickly.

"I'm Hongjoong" The leader introduced himself, waving at Roses "And this is one of my members, Wooyoung"

"Hi !" Jisung smiled widely "I'm Han, the leader"

"How's that cutie the leader ?" Wooyoung asked, cooing at him.

"That cutie kills people with his bare hands, don't get fooled by his appearance" Minho responded, sighing.

"Aw, I love when you praise me" Jisung giggled, pushing his hair behind his ears cutely, and making Minho roll his eyes.

"Nice to see you again, Minho" Hongjoong said, smirking "Haven't seen your pretty face in a while" He flirted, sitting at the table.

Jisung frowned.

"Well, yeah" Minho sighed "Roses, meet Hongjoong. Super fighter but extremely flirty with anything that has a face and is alive" He rolled his eyes.

"Especially you" Hongjoong stated, winking at Minho and making the latter frown in disgust.