Chapter 70

In seconds, Jisung was back on the desk, his chest slamming against it while Minho held him down.

"Memories, right ?" Minho chuckled dryly, pushing himself against him.

"S-Sure" Jisung muttered, feeling already burning inside.

Minho had been smart enough to put the bottle of lube and condoms on the desk before pushing Jisung on it.

And he has been teased so much he had no want to make this be longer.

So as soon as he heard Jisung whimper so slightly while he humped against him, he started pushing Jisung's pants down, throwing them aside before unbuckling his own pants.

He slapped the boy's ass, smiling to himself.

Oh how much he had missed it.

"Baby" Minho called, smirking.

"Don't call me that, fucker" Jisung muttered.

"You want me, baby ?" Minho asked again, not caring about the complain he just did.

His lubed finger slowly pushed at his rim, making the younger tremble so slightly.

"Fuck you" Jisung breathed out.

"Okay" Minho responded, stopping his finger.

"F-Fuck" Jisung muttered, annoyed.

"You tell me, baby" Minho whispered softly, leaning in to give a soft bite at his shoulder.

"Just fucking put it in" Jisung whined.

"Anything you want" He responded cockily, pushing his finger inside.

Jisung felt levitating.

There was nothing in the world that could reciprocate this feeling. The feeling of having Minho pushing inside him, in one way or another. The feeling of Minho's hands on him, to hold him down, or to caress his skin softly. Or the little bites and kisses he did all over his back.

He bit his lip to hold everything back.

Unannounced, Minho pushed another one in, and another one. His face crunched as the sight only was enough to bring him to the edge. He could stare at his forever, his fingers going back and forths, making the boy whimper as his legs shook so slightly, his hips moving along to every thrust.

He loved it so badly.

"F-Fuck just step up" Jisung muttered.

"Mmh ? Are you asking for something ?" Minho asked, biting his lower lip in anticipation.

"You know it" Jisung whined.

"I don't, baby" Minho teased, his fingers retreating, and grabbing the condom.

"Minho..." He whined more, his hips pushing backwards.

"Say please" Minho asked, letting his dick delicately touch his ass.

"... No"

"Mmh ?" He asked, grabbing his dick and putting it over his rim, teasing him more.

Jisung didn't want to ask, he only pushed his ass back to finally feel him, but he got stop as Minho grabbed his hips.

"Fuck" Jisung muttered, pushing his pride aside "P-Please"

So Minho got inside.

He didn't let the boy time to get used to it.

First of all, Jisung didn't complain, so he wouldn't hold back.

Second of all, Jisung liked it when it hurt.

So the second he pushed inside, he didn't wait to slam further and bottom out. And the moan Jisung let out at that said enough.

Again, and as always, the desk was moving under Minho's thrusts. So much things fell to the floor.

And Jisung was trying to hold on for dear life, gripping at it.

Grabbing Jisung by the waist, he pulled him up.

Jisung gasped slightly as his back slammed against Minho's chest, before getting turned abruptly.

He pulled up Jisung's shirt, throwing it away before doing the exact same to his own.

He grabbed his thighs, pulling him up and carrying him, while Jisung's wrapped his legs around the boy's hips. He wrapped his arms around his shoulders, trying to stabilize himself, as he stared at him in surprise.

Minho walked, pushing him against the wall to hold him easier, before leaving one arm from him to put his dick inside once more.

Minho couldn't stop watching his pretty face, even if he got closer and closer to the edge, he could only concentrate on his features.

He looked at his lips a few time, licking his own with want.

Leaning in, he softly bit the boy's lower lip, before separating and watching him again. He wanted to kiss him. Badly.

"Don't kiss me" Jisung muttered, struggling to speak under Minho's incessant thrusts up.

"W-Why ?" Minho said, slowing down on his thrusts as he got slightly taken aback.

Jisung stared between his two eyes, trying to form a sentence.

"You kiss people you love, not people you fuck" He whispered, gazing intensely.

"But I love you" Minho responded right away, not even thinking it through.

The hand grasping at his waist was caressing his skin smoothly.

"..." Jisung couldn't respond, he could only stare back.

"Let me kiss you" Minho pleaded, voice so soft "... I miss it so much"

Jisung gulped.

"Make me come, and I'll let you" He asked slyly, amused by his own offer.

So Minho smirked.

Jisung's head rolled back, getting held against the wall when Minho held him tightly to pound into him.

The grip on him was tight enough to hurt, and he loved it all.

Minho slammed so hard into him, he remembered how bad he was for him. How crazy he had gone in the past for the only feeling of having Minho unravel him.

He was right, there was no one in this world that could do him as perfectly as Minho.

He bit at his lip to contain his moans when Minho started mouthing at his neck, and he knew he was going to loose it.

And he did.

He came in a loud moan, arms pulling Minho closer as he did, his sweaty skin sticking against his. He hated himself for it, but he loved this so much.

Minho smiled to himself, his pace not slowing down as he leaned closer, lips ghosting on his.

He let his upper lip caress his so softly, before closing his eyes, and diving in.

Their lips joined, Minho feeling himself coming already.

He kissed him, as lovingly as he could, as powerfully as he could. He wanted to kiss him and make him remember it. If he could show him how much he loved him with only this kiss, he would.

He held him tightly, not wanting to pull from inside of him, not wanting to detach their lips.

And his heart burst as Jisung kissed back.

Panting, they detached their lips, staring into each other's eyes.

"I hate you" Jisung muttered, completely hypnotized by Minho's intense gaze.

"Try as you want" Minho whispered back, in a complete haze.