Chapter 79

Walking down the streets, Jisung was thoughtful.

He couldn't help but replay the scene again and again. He felt genuinely bad from what happened the day before.

Reflecting over it, he realized how bad he did.

Minho had handed him his heart, and he had no shame in completely stepping over it, thinking it was a joke.

He felt bad.

He felt even worst upon noticing how Minho seemed completely defeated last night.

The way he disappeared, knowing afterwards that he most probably cried.

The way he seemed so defeated he only wanted to sleep, to be alone, as he thought he deserved.

Jisung didn't want him to be so alone.

He wondered if he had a nightmare or not. If he woke up in cries or not. He felt devasted at the idea.

He wanted to get himself excused.

Sitting on a bench, he let his thoughts wander.

He don't wanted Minho to be hurt anymore. He wanted to find the courage to run back to him and accept opening his heart for him.

He believes him.

His thoughts got teared off as he felt something at his feet.

And heard something purring.

He looked down.

He frowned at the thing

It was all fluffy, and he lowered down his hand slowly to pet it. It was all soft, so fragile and cute.

The cat brushed it's head on his hand, and he cooed.

"He's cute, isn't it ?" An old lady interrupted.

"Oh" He got spooked, looking at her "Yeah, he is"

"He's been alone for some time, now" She said, pouting "I always bring him some food and water, but my neighbor complains about it"

"Poor thing" Jisung pouted "You're all alone"

"There's a lots of cats that comes from the little farm aside the city. Their mother must be from there" She smiled "They always end up loosing themselves and wander around here. It pains me to see them so lost and alone".

Jisung softened.

"You lived in a farm too ?" He muttered cutely to the cat, scratching the back of his ears.

"But watch out, he can be mischevious !" She warned jokingly "He's always fighting with other cats, but he's always winning" She chuckled.

"Aw" He cooed "You're just like me" He said softly.