Chapter 24

"So their next attack is against Stray Kids ? And not Roses ?" Chan asked.

"Yes" Felix nodded.

"Why would they attack them and not us ?" Jisung asked

"Maybe they still don't know what have been admitted during the Meeting" Minho stated.

"Or they doubt you and I are having a close cooperation" Chan added.

"And with all the non-discreet back and forth Jisung does between our two offices, obviously they might doubt" Hyunjin said, shaking his head.

"Either way, they are against us, and we must respond" Minho said.

"So I'll get to see Minho in action ?!" Jisung asked with a wide smile.

"No" Minho responded.

"Why ?" He whined.

"Minho is the brain, not the fighter" Hyunjin explained

"That's what a Leader is actually supposed to do" Chan said, turning to Jisung "Usually they stay in the back, we should never risk having a Leader dying" 

"Boring" Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Hyunjin, wanna be in ?" Minho asked.

Hyunjin nodded.

"No" Jisung stood up, crossing his arms.

"What ?" Minho deadpanned.

"It's not a dangerous mission, I want you to do it" Jisung pleaded "I never get to see you in action.

"No need" Minho ignored

"What happens if you're threatened then ?" Jisung asked, smirking.

"I'll fight, I'm good at it" Minho shrugged

"I don't believe you" Jisung groaned, annoyed.

"I don't need you to" He shrugged again, unbothered.

"You're just scared" Jisung taunted.

"I'm not" Minho responded.

"Prove it" Jisung smirked more.

Minho sighed, bored.

"Okay, then I'll do it" He accepted, rolling his eyes.

"YAY !" 

"And you'll be with me" Minho continued

"Huh ?"

"What ?" Chan asked.

"If he wants so much to see me in action, then he'll have to come with me" Minho explained.

"Okay !" Jisung smiled widely, leaning to raise his hand and have Minho shaking it.

Minho only put on a disgusted expression, pushing Jisung's hand away.

"Okay... So next mission is here, at the office, right ?" Seungmin asked.

"Yep" Felix nodded.

"So Han and Minho have to protect the place and defend it against Terror's allies... Which are going to be suppsoedly more than one" Seungmin informed.

"And do we know how much exactly ?" Minho asked.

"Maybe two, not more than five, I think" Felix explained.

"Let's break necks !" Jisung threw his hands in the air happily.

"The point is to scare them, not really kill them" Jeongin informed.

"One of them is dying" Minho said, crossing his arms "I'm tired of sending empty threats. They need proof"

"I can't wait to see you kill one" Jisung said, eyes staring intensely at Minho.

"Weirdo" Jeongin frowned, pushing Jisung's head.

"Does the office has enough cams to monitor it ?" Seungmin asked.

"It might" Felix nodded.

"You don't have to monitor" Minho shrugged "I'm good by myself"

"Hot" Jisung mumbled.

"No, we're monitoring" Chan shook his head "I believe we could find Jisung dead in one of the offices and I'm not risking it"

Hyunjin chuckled at that.

"No way" Jisung frowned at him.

"If your child-Leader keeps his hands to himself, there's no need to be scared of that" Minho responded, amused.

"I'm not a child" Jisung responded, pouting.

"No, you aren't" Minho smirked at him.

"Anyway... Let's move on and have everything settled, yeah ?" Chan coughed.

"They'll be here in the middle of the afternoon" Felix informed "We should tell all the other workers to leave for the day to make sure they'll stay safe" 

"And have only Minho and Jisung here" Seungmin added.

"You two can hide while they get in and have them walking to a specific room" Chan said.

"Are they here to kill or to steal ?" Minho asked.

"Oh, good question actually" Felix wondered.

"I think it might be for stealing. They know they aren't smart enough to overpower Stray Kids" Jeongin said.

"So they'll target Minho's office" Chan said "You two have to hide well enough for them to think no one's there. Like that, they're surely go to his office"

"Good idea" Minho nodded.

"Hiding is boring" Jisung pouted.

Annoyed, Chan slapped the back of his head.

"Ouch"

"Okay, if everything's settled, then let's go get everything ready. I'll go with you, Felix" Seungmin said, standing up.

"No" Minho stood up as well "I'm not having anyone of Roses in my personal office. I'll go with Felix"

Chan frowned at that.

"See you tomorrow, be on time" Minho said, turning to Jisung.

"Pretty sure you're bad at fighting" Jisung smirked.

Minho rolled his eyes, ignoring him and walking to the door.

Jisung felt confident today. Picking up his knife discreetly, he wanted to test Minho by himself.

Out of a sudden, he rushed to him, knife pointing at him.

In an instant, Jisung felt himself fly.

Minho had turned back, crouched down and kicked his leg swiftly enough for Jisung to fall down, head smashing against the floor.

"Is your little game over ?" Minho asked, watching the boy laying down as he held the back of his head with a pout.

"I don't get it" Jisung pouted "I killed Jisuk when you never could... I should be stronger than you" He stated, genuinely confused.

"Enough" Hyunjin said, joining in.

Minho crouched down, grabbing Jisung's knife that fell down and watching it.

"You killed Jisuk when he wasn't expecting it, that's how you did it" He said lowly, giving Jisung his knife "Now stop underestimating me and be serious"

Jisung pouted, but accepted Minho's hand as the latter helped him standing back up.

Finally up, Minho gave a little tap on Jisung's butt, and the latter turned to him with widened eyes.

"I have a boner now"