Chapter 43

"Minho" Jisung called, entering his office.

"I'm busy, Jisung" Minho said, narrowing his eyes at the boy as he entered the office he didn't like having people in.

"Can we talk about romantic stuff ?" He asked, straightforward.

Minho stared at him for a minute, confused.

"E-Excuse me ?"

"I'll be in my room" Jisung shrugged, leaving and closing the door behind him.

Minho blinked as he stared at the door.

He wanted to finish his work and join Jisung, but somehow, his words had spiked his curiosity. He let his work aside, joining the boy right away.

"Jisung ?" Minho called, opening the door.

"Oh, you're there" Jisung smiled "So, I was saying, do you know what romantic feelings are ?" He asked, not even waiting.

Again, Minho got taken aback. He sat down, taking a minute to think.

"Well- Yeah, I do" He responded "Do you ?"

"I learnt today" He smiled "Chan explained it to me"

"And... why are you asking me ?"

"Oh, because I think I have those for you" Jisung stated simply, smiling as he waddled and sat next to him.

Minho was a bit flurstered, as he stared at Jisung for him to elaborate.

"W-What did Chan explain, then ?" 

"I was feeling weird, because I like being around you and it felt different. I asked Chan, and he told me that I ... um.. oh yeah, that I like you, and that I want you to be my symbolic other"

"You mean... significant other ?" Minho asked, smiling lightly, gaze slightly distracted by the boy's lips.

"Oh yeah !" He widened his eyes "That's it ! He told me I should tell you and see what you say about it"

"What do you think ?" Minho asked, amused.

"I don't know" He pouted "I know you like being with me and fuck me, but you also spend your time rejecting me and nagging me"

Minho tilted his head to the side, listening.

"What would you do if I fucked with Hongjoong ?" Jisung asked

Minho frowned.

"I don't think I'd like it" He admitted.

"Right" He nodded "I don't want to fuck with him either" He thought to himself "But like, I don't know. You're hard to read, and I actually suck at reading people. But we like to fuck and we have good chemistry. I thought that maybe you could me my symb- significant partner because I like you, but if you-"

Jisung started rambling, and Minho had heard enough, he had been smiling to himself for long enough.

So suddenly, he grabbed the boy's jaw, and pulled him strongly.

He leant in, cutting his rumbling off as he pressed his lips against his.

Just like that, Jisung felt his entire body relaxing, as if he was levitating. He felt Minho's soft lips against his, as he pressed them against the other. It was soft, and it warmed his stomach weirdly.

It went on for a few seconds, Minho's hands still tightly holding the boy's jaw, until he detached his lips from him. He leaned back slightly, gazing fondly at the boy's surprised and confused face.