Chapter 64

"What a messed up plan ..." 

They have been discussing Jisung's idea, all of them in complete shock of how Jisung had fooled everyone in the room.

"Is your leg in a very bad state, Minho ?" Chan asked.

"It's okay... I think" Minho chuckled dryly "It'd be good as it scars, but I got burnt rather well there" 

At that, Jisung muttered something, that only Chan heard, as he was sitting next to him.

Minho stared at the boy, trying to know what that was.

"By the way" Jisung interrupted, looking back at Minho "How did you find out ?"

"About what ?" Minho asked, tilting his head to the side.

"The plan of killing you" Jisung responded, frowning.

"What ? He knew about it ?" Jeongin asked

"He said 'we're even' when I threatened him" Jisung responded 

"You knew ?!" Chan asked, surprised.

"I had an idea, yeah" Minho responded, nodding along.

"And still went there ?!" Chan asked, not understanding

"He felt something was wrong. He told me he knew and that he had no plan or whatnot" Hyunjin interrupted, glancing at his friend "He said he wanted to repent"

Minho got a bit embarassed, scratching the back of his head.

Jisung stared, unable to respond anything to that.

"Who would walk blindly to a trap ??" Seungmin scoffed

"I guess Minho is as fucking stupid than Jisung" Hyunjin said, lightly chuckling.

"HEY" Jisung yelled, crossing his arms.

The situation discussed, there was not much to do anymore.

The cooperation was over, and Jisung was still threatening as ever towards Minho.

At some point, they stayed on the couch knowing they only didn't want to go back. They had worked together, lived together. They were used to be around each others.

But Jisung still couldn't watch Minho for too long without feeling his heart breaking.

He stood up, annoyed.

"Anyway, what is done is done" He shrugged "Jisuk's friends are dead, no more threats will be a problem, now you four can go back home and leave us alone" He said, glaring down.

"Right" Minho sighed, closing his eyes to bear with the pain as he struggled to stand up, having Changbin joining his side to help him.

"Bye" Chan said, somehow softly.

And Minho appreciated. He stopped on his tracks, turning to them again.

"I- ... Can I take the occasion of being here and... apologize to you all ?" Minho said, fiddling with his fingers.

Jisung frowned.

"I- just... Well, sorry. Sincerely, I'm sorry" Minho said, not wanting to say more words as Jisung's glare was being more and more threatening.

He missed him so much.

He started walking, having Chan walking them to the door.

Hyunjin suddenly stopped them.

"Sorry, I just have something quick to do" He mumbled, before bolting back to the room.

Minho watched him go, confused.

"I'll go get the car" Changbin stated, leaving Minho's care to Felix.

Minho was about to walked by the door.

"By the way, Minho" Chan stopped him.

He turned, confused.

"I'm still a bit mad at you, but I think I learnt to forgive" He said, being sincere "I think I understand now that at least ... your love for him was something genuine"

Minho smiled softly.

"Also ... Jisung... He said something" Chan muttered, thinking "Did he move you, or something like that, before the explosion ?"

"He told me to step back" Minho stated, curious.

"... I think he saved you, somehow" Chan responded.

"Excuse me ?"

"Jisung, he pulled you before he made the room explode... He wanted to put you far away from the impact" Chan stated, somehow porud of Jisung.

"What ?" Minho frowned, this sounding unrealistic.

"Your body would have been completely burnt if you were standing where you were supposed to be, by his plan. But in the end, he pulled you closer to the door. He had no want to actually watch you die" Chan ended up explaining.

And Minho's heart felt lighter.

"Jisung" Hyunjin called, stopping him from leaving the room.

He turned to him, confused.

"Take this" Hyunjin said.

Jisung looked, frowning at the paper that was given to him.

He grabbed it hesitantly.

Hyunjin didn't say more than that. He smiled at him, before leaving and joining back his friends.

He opened it, and frowned more.

It was a letter, and the handwriting was pretty.

He read it. And suddenly, he felt the need to bit at his lip uncomfortably.

The turmoil of emotions had never disappeared. If anything, another kind of weird feeling filled his stomach as he read it.

It churned weirdly, but also felt good.

Lips quivering, he sighed.

He decided to put the letter away, he didn't want to care. Too soon.

But he turned to his friend, who was sitting mindlessly.

"Seungmin" Jisung called softly.

"Yes ?"

"You like Hyunjin ?" He asked, curious.

"..." He pursued his lips. He didn't know what 'good answer' Jisung was expecting.

"You can be honest, I don't mind" Jisung smiled to him.

"... I like him, yeah" He admitted, embarrassed.

"... Okay" Jisung responded, thinking for a moment "You know that ... I won't get too mad if you see him... sometimes"

"Really ?" Seungmin smiled at him, moved.

Jisung nodded reassuringly.

"But if he hurts you I'll make him eat his own fucking balls"