Chapter 19

Sitting at Stray Kids office, Jisung was already bored out of his mind.

He only accepted coming because Chan forced him out of bed, and also because he hoped Minho would accept having sex. 

Jisung was a hopeful one.

"Okay... Now that the problem of rumors about Terror is now over, we'll have to prepare a few things about our newfounded problem" Minho said, sighing.

"Newfounded problem ?" Jisung asked, tilting his head to the side.

"The fact that you decided to take responsibility for it is going to make it complicated, Ji" Chan explained.

"Nahhhh, it's okay" Jisung shrugged.

"Well, let's not mind this dumbass and continue prepare for it" Seungmin shook his head.

"The first thing is going to be for both Roses and Stray Kids" Minho started "We'll have to lower down our missions. We need to keep a low profile and not catch unwanted attention. I don't need it, as I was put in the spotlight before that, and Jisung either, now that they know him well. Also, it's better if they don't see our cooperation going on."

"Which doesn't mean to stop completely, right ?" Jeongin asked

"Yeah, we can still go on missions, but only little ones" Changbin responded

"Is that alright for everyone ?" Minho asked, already knowing some little idiot was going to object.

"No big killings ?" Jisung pouted.

"None" Minho responded firmly "Now, let's talk about Roses security"

"What about it ?" Jisung asked

"You'll be targeted by Terror's alliances, most probably" Hyunjin explained

"It's okay, I'm there" Jisung shrugged

"It's not enough, Ji" Chan sighed "You can't make sure both the office and the house are in constant protection, it's too much. And even if you could, we can't only put our protection on you. I know you're trustful and really good at what you do, but we never know"

"Maybe they too have a brainless psycho killer" Jeongin muttered

"You'll need more security" Minho said "It's starts with reinforcing both of your place's safety, cameras, guards, technology and all of those"

"Okay..." Jisung accepted, pouty

"Also, more importantly, don't we need to get ahead of Terror's allies ?" Chan asked, having an idea

"What do you mean ?" Minho asked, curious.

"Well, we already know we'll have people attacking us, in a way or another. Isn't it good if we keep track on them ? Even if it stays light, like spying missions or something like that. If we see them preparing an attack, we'll be more than ready to fight them back or ruin their attempts" Chan explained.

"Mmh... Smart" Minho nodded, turning to Felix "Can you send me a few Terror's allies for tomorrow ?"

"I'll do that too" Seungmin joined in.

"As soon as we get that, we'll start investigating and preparing a mission for that" Minho responded.

"YAYY" Jisung raised his arms happily

"Not you, though" Hyunjin chuckled

"What ? Why not ?!" Jisung asked, scandalized.

"If you do, they'll think you're preparing something against them. You need to stay back" Chan explained to him, rolling his eyes when Jisung got pouty.

"Can I still go with you ? I can stay in the van !" Jisung insisted.

"Can you stay in the van and make sure to not bolt away uncontrollably and ruin the mission ?" Hyunjin asked, raising an eyebrow.

"... I can try" Jisung smiled.

"I'll stay with him the van" Minho sighed.

"Yes" Jisung celebrated happily.

"Now... about the way you stick to rules, Jisung" Minho started

"I did everything correctly! I learned the rules and used them against them !" Jisung defended

"Even in your little speech ?" Changbin asked, smirking mockingly.

"I did everything perfectly !" Jisung defended again, crossing his arms.

"Even talking about masturbating ...?" Minho deadpanned.

"It's not in the rules !"

"It's social rules, idiot" Chan sighed loudly.

"He lived under a rock" Jeongin reminded.

"A FARM" Jisung yelled

"It's going so badly" Chan sighed, banging his head on the table

"And now that Jisung discovered what a sexuality is ..." Jeongin chuckled.

"He's been asking you to have sex too ?" Minho asked with a chuckle.

"No, ew" Jeongin widened his eyes.

"What ?" Hyunjin asked

"What ?" Minho asked too.

"If anyone must have sex with me, it's a leader, not an employee... Wouldn't be cool enough" Jisung defended, crossing his arms.

"Jisung..." Seungmin nagged, narrowing his eyes at him.

"But Minho doesn't want to" He pouted

"And you have to respect that" Chan said, teaching softly.

"I mean, it's not like I'd force him" Jisung shrugged "But I'd like him to accept"

"... I'm right here" Minho reminded, embarassed

"Accept" Jisung asked firmly, pointing a finger at him.

"Insisting like that is harassment, Jisung" Chan said, lowering his finger down.

"It's bad ?" Jisung asked innocently, turning to Chan

"Pretty much, yeah" He nodded

"Damn"