Chapter 74

And the mission started.

Arriving at the club and entering it easily, Jisung was over-excited.

He had never been in a club before, but loved it. The dim lights, the flashes, the loud music and the bodies dancing against each other everywhere, he liked the vibe.

He immediately started jumping around, smiling widely as he danced, hips swinging right to left to the music.

Hyunjin shook his head, already tired.

He approached him.

"Calm down, idiot" Hyunjin nagged

"Can't a man be happy ?" Jisung frowned playfully at him, raising his arms and continuing his dancing.

Back in the van, Minho was still pretty silent. And pretty much frowning.

They were watching the cams, having to witness Jisung jumping around, his stomach uncovered as hell everytime he raised his arms.

And tons of people were discreetly looking at the boy.

"Stop frowning so much" Seungmin teased, nudging him lightly.

"I'm not" Minho responded

"You're clearly seconds away to break the laptop" Seungmin chuckled at that, watching how he gripped at it like his life depended on it.

"Whatever" Minho rolled his eyes.

Dancing closer from the bar, Jisung was still happily living his moment.

Hyunjin discreetly glanced at the bar, noticing how the barman has been checking Jisung out a few times already.

The trap might be set.

He approached Jisung, talking discreetly to him.

"Hey" He called

"What ?" Jisung responded

"He's looking at you" Hyunjin said, moving his head to show the employee of the bar.

"Oh ?" Jisung smirked "Time to be extra sexy then"

He danced more, turning so his ass was fronting the employee, as he swinged his butt purposefully sexily.

At the very sexy dancing, the boys in the van couldn't help but laugh.

But Minho wasn't.

"This guy..." Minho scoffed

"Someone looks angry" Chan teased

"Is he angry or is he seconds away to burst a nut ?" Changbin mocked

"Shut up and stay concentrated on the mission" Minho responded, scoffing more.

"Yes boss" Changbin responded, trying to hold back a laugh.

When Jisung and Hyunjin finally walked to the bar, the employee seemed to be already smiley.

Jisung waved cutely at the barman, having him smirk and approach.

"A virgin mojito, please" Jisung asked, smiling charmingly.

"Two" Hyunjin added.

"Got you" The employee responded, winking at Jisung.

Hyunjin wasn't going to drink one sip. He won't take the risk.

"Two virgins mojito for the prettiest boys" The employee gave them their cups, leaning on his hand right after to have a good look at Jisung.