Chapter 28

Both Minho and Jisung threw the body away, as they watched it fall down.

"That motherfucker was heavy as hell" Minho complained.

"Corpses tend to get heavier as the muscles stiffen after death" Jisung explained, turning to Minho.

Minho looked weirdly at him.

"How do you know that ?" He asked

"Books" Jisung shrugged, turning and walking to the car "Let's get going ?"

"What do you mean ? You go back home" Minho said, walking to the car and crossing his arms.

"By walk ?!" Jisung asked, eyes widening "I helped you out !"

Minho rolled his eyes, letting the younger enter his car.

"I'll bring you home then" Minho said as he sat, pulling his seatbelt.

"Or you can bring me to yours" Jisung said, smirking.

"No"

"Oh, come on" Jisung pouted "Let's have dinner, I saved Ryujin's life, don't I deserve it ?"

"... Okay" Minho sighed.

"You freaked out, there" Jisung remarked.

"What do you mean ?" Minho asked

"When he asked you to put your gun down. You panicked, you had no idea what to do" He explained, glancing at him "Didn't know Minho could panic over something like that"

"... Well, it was hard to reflect on what to do" Minho shrugged "It was a risky situation, he could have killed her here and there"

"If he grabbed her, then he had no want to kill her" Jisung shrugged "Also, if he killed her, you would have shoot. He had no want to actually kill her"

"Or maybe he was crazy and could have" Minho shrugged "Whatever... Yeah, I don't panic much usually, but I just want Ryu to be safe"

"Even if you bicker with her ?" He asked curiously.

"She's... somehow... a sister" He shrugged, trying to be as unaffected as he could "Seungho made me promise to protect her, it's not like I really have a choice"

"Mmh" Jisung hummed, trying to understand.

As they got inside Stray Kids's house, Jisung was waddling happily, until he grabbed Minho's wrist and made him turn to him.

Minho turned, frowning.

Jisung was only looking at him with a wide smile.

"What ?" Minho asked

Jisung smirked, still silently asking.

"Use your words" Minho asked again, annoyed.

"I helped you, didn't I ?" He asked, smiling.

"Yeah..."

"I did a good job, didn't I ?" Jisung asked again, stepping closer.

Minho looked at him with realization, shaking his head.

"So now you're driven by that ?" He asked

Jisung nodded eagerly, eyes staring intensely and liking how Minho's look changed slightly.

"How are you so sick in the head ?" Minho whispered, stepping closer and making Jisung approach the wall.

"I don't know" He shrugged, amused "But you seem to like it anyway"

"I don't know what you're talking about" Minho responded, now pushing Jisung to the wall.

Jisung let out a content smile at that, lightly biting at his lip.