Chapter 9

"... Why did you tell him ?" Chan sighed, letting his head fall on the table.

"I had no choice" Jisung shrugged "I literally had a gun on my forehead"

"You had yours on his, though" Jeongin responded

"Yes" Jisung smiled "And that was super exciting by the way" He giggled "But what he said was fair. If we killed each other, his team would have slaughtered you three" 

"Right..." Seungmin nodded

"And I guess it's fair he wanted to know about that ... He had a rivalry with Jisuk for years, he could have been doubtful" Chan nodded "But I'm not fan of this. He knows more about us than we know about him"

"I'll find stuff about him, I'll try at least" Seungmin reassured

"I'll try too !" Jisung grinned "I'll spy him"

"Remember the pic he showed about spies ?" Jeongin narrowed his eyes

"It'd be kind of exciting to be treated like that" Jisung responded, biting at his lip.

"Why are we following this crazy ass again ?" Seungmin sighed loudly.

"Because you looove meeee" Jisung said, throwing his arms around the boy and forcing him into a hug.

The days that followed announced the first collaboration mission they had to prepare.

As they told, Jisung received a text on his burner phone, and Chan reveiced a letter at Roses office.

It was prepared by Stray Kids, so they had eventually to join Minho's team. So they did.

As they walked in their office, they noticed how the people working there would glare at them. Jisung liked it, as he walked quickly and smiley.

Chan still didn't like it, and felt still somehow doubtful, but he followed his leader blindly.

"Helllooo" Jisung said loudly as he bolted inside the meeting room, smiling from ear to ear.

Minho got a bit spooked, the grip of his gun tightening for a moment, until he realized who it was.

"Well, hello" Minho responded.

They sat down around the table, as both Felix and Seungmin decided to sit together to pull their laptop beside each other.

"We have a mission" Minho stated, turning to Felix "Show them"

Felix turned his computer to the others, showing them a picture of a weird and dark bunker.

"This is a bunker we found, which is supposed to be abandoned. Unfortunately we realized a few people started going back and forth there. A gang, that isn't in the Alliance" Minho explained, nodding at Felix for him to continue.

"This is the gang, they're named 'Terror' or something like that, not like we care" Felix continued "They're known for drug dealing, I think so, but their activity in this bunker is a bit more complicated than that. I mean, that's our suspicions. We've seen guys with big boxes and bags, which looked very similar to actually corpses. So yeah, that's what we're investigating"

"So, the mission is infiltrate this bunker, find proof of bodies, and then ?" Chan asked.

"Call the police on them ?" Seungmin asked.

"No" Minho chuckled "You don't get it"

Jisung looked at Minho, intrigued

"We are the police, here. The laws in this messed up country aren't based on equality, my dear" Minho grinned "Real police is corrupted. Ours isn't"

"So we kill them ourselves ?" Jisung asked, smile widening.

"Exactly" Minho responded "You get it, pretty"

"Can you not ?" Hyunjin nagged his leader, gagging loudly.

"Who's gonna lead the mission then ?" Jeongin asked.

"I will" Minho said, leaning back on his chair "But you're free to choose who's gonna infiltrate. In my team, Felix and I stay behind, and I'll have Hyunjin going there."

"Then Jeongin and me will tag along" Jisung responded.

"You let your leader go in the front line on missions ?" Changbin asked, frowning.

"Don't ask..." Chan sighed.

"Okay, so here's the point: Infiltrate it discreetly-" Minho started, but got cut off.

"Discreetly ?" Jeongin scoffed "And you're asking Han ?"

"Are you going to ruin it, Jisung ?" Minho asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I might" Jisung admitted, shrugging

"Damn, at least that's honest" Changbin chuckled

"No but, we don't care, do we ? Discreet or not, if they're bad, then we kill them. It doesn't matter" Jisung shrugged.

"We can suffer from reprisals, though" Minho responded.

"It's okay, they won't know it's us" Jisung smiled "We'll be unrecognisable"

"Masks and shit ?" Hyunjin asked "I'm down, I like the vibe"

"Yay !" Jisung cheered.

"Can you at least try and follow the directions ?" Minho continued asking Jisung "I won't like it if you put Hyunjin in danger"

"Then you have to know that he'll definitely put us under danger" Jeongin chuckled

"But he'll put himself in front of them for sure. If they're in some kind of danger, he'll face the danger before them. If Hyunjin goes on mission with Han, he'll get spooked and exhausted from how nothing went like expected, but I believe he'll get out of this bunker alive and safe" Chan reassured.

Jisung cooed at that, liking the trust his employees put on him.

"Mmh... Alright" Minho sighed, turning to Hyunjin "Do you consent on that ?"

"I don't mind a little bit of fun" He shrugged "And I can't defend myself, no worries" He reassured his leader.

"Alright"

"YAYY" Jisung stood up, cheering loudly.

"And you" Chan stood up, grabbing Jisung by the ear "I expect you from being fucking careful"

"Ye- Ouch" Jisung complained, pushing Chan away "You can't do that to your boss !" He frowned, crossing his arms.

"You stay out of problems !" Chan nagged.

"Yes, I will, damn it" Jisung whined, rolling his eyes.

Minho could only watch the two bicker, still atonished Jisung could act like that.

He joined in, standing up and approaching Jisung. He leaned closer, eyes darker than ever.

"You two might be joking about it, but I'm not" He said, eyes narrowing dangerously "If you mess up and endanger fatally my members, I promise you'll regret it"

The ambiance in the room tensed a bit.

Chan, Jeongin and Seungmin could feel the glare Minho was giving Jisung, and could feel the threat behind it.

Hyunjin, Felix and Changbin knew their leader, and knew he really wasn't joking.

Jisung grinned.

"I like it when you talk like that"

Minho got highly taken aback from that answer.

Chan slapped the back of his leader's head for his unseriousness, while the sound of Hyunjin's loud laugh filled the room.