Chapter 83

The last few days were hectic.

But suprisingly, it wasn't because of complicated missions.

It wasn't because of Jisung being the menace he is.

It was because of a little ball of fur, the new inhabitant of Stray Kids house.

Soonie.

"MINHO" Changbin opened the door of his room abruptly, his frown apparent.

Minho, who hadn't expected his presence, hurried to pull the covers over Jisung's naked shape.

He looked at Changbin, confused and half-asleep

"The cat destroyed my pillow" He whined, annoyed.

"He did ?" Minho frowned "Where is he now ?"

"I put him in your office" Changbin scoffed "This demon found a way to enter my room after I fucking closed it. Locked it."

"Did you let your window opened ?" Minho asked.

"... Maybe" Changbin thought "But- How do you know ?!"

Minho chuckled, turning to Jisung's sleeping figure and passing a hand through his hair.

"I just know Soonie would do something like passing by the windows" He said, amused.

"Please control your cat" Changbin nagged loudly "Jisung was enough damage, already"

"Don't be so loud" Minho narrowed his eyes at him.

"He's still sleeping ?" Changbin asked, impressed.

"He has been sleeping through anything" Minho said softly, looking fondly at the cute boy who lightly snored.

"BOSS" Hyunjin yelled, opening the door of Minho's office with a thud, before blinking at the scene.

Seems to be a habit to have Jisung bending down there.

He closed the door right away, and waited.

And couldn't help but cackle when Jisung left the room, the boy giggling to himself as he let him enter the office once again, and safe this time.

"Sorry" Hyunjin said, cackling.

"Knock at the door, will you ?" Minho deadpanned, sitting and narrowing his eyes.

"You'll have your booty call lately" Hyunjin said "There is a problem"

"Mmh?"

"The cat entered the weapons room and ruined a gun" Hyunjin stated, completely shocked.

"He what ?" Minho blinked.

"I know" Hyunjin sighed "I have no idea, but entered the room. He played with a gun, pawing at it from left to right, that fucking fortunately had the security lock in"

"And it's ruined ?!"

"Something fell on the gun by pushing it against something" He shrugged "Completely ruined"

As they talked, the little cat entered the room, mindlessly walking until he arrived at Minho's leg, meowing softly.

Minho stopped completely listening, only staring and cooing at his son.

The cat, amused, jumped on Minho's lap, appreciating having Minho's hands caressing his fur, purring softly.

Jisung pouted as he let himself fall on Minho, wrapping his arms over the boy.

"Something's wrong ?" Minho asked softly