Chapter 80

Minho was calmly working in his office, when his phone rang. 

Blinking, he picked it up.

And a modificated voice resonated.

"Hello, Lee Minho" 

"Hello ?" Minho asked, sighing as he mindlessly continued on his paper.

"Well, pretty sure the entire world heard about your endless love for this boy" They said, sounding threatening 

"Mmh" He hummed, still pretty calm.

"Then listen to me closely. I have him."

Minho rolled his eyes. He stirred on his chair, halfway yawning as he talked.

"He's in my grasp. Want to save your little pretty boy ? Pay for it."

"Oh, really ?" Minho asked, uninterested.

"My men are bringing him to me soon enough. Bring me 1 million in an hour, or I'm bringing this boy to hell"

"Mmh" Minho hummed again "When you'll see him, please tell my baby we'll be eating pizza tonight, and to not get home too late" He responded unbotheredly.

"What ...?" The voice responded, confused.

"You don't have him... He'll have you soon" Minho added, dropping the call right after.

He sighed tiredly, his paperwork has been an hassle for his entire day. He stirred again on his chair.

Finally having some time for himself after finishing his paperwork, he walked down the stairs, seeing how Hyunjin and Seungmin were being all lovey dovey.

"Hello" Minho said, walking directly to the fridge.

"Hi boss" Hyunjin responded.

"Where's Jisung ?" Seungmin asked curiously "Thought he'd be with you today".

"Kidnapped, apparently" Minho responded simply, grabbing the ingredients for the pizza he wanted.

Hyunjin cackled at that.

"Who dared to do that ?" Seungmin asked, mocking them.

"No idea, they just called me" Minho shrugged, cleaning his hands "I guess he'll tell us when he'll arrive" 

"What did they ask for ?" Hyunjin asked.

"Money" Minho shrugged again.

"This is so stupid" Seungmin chuckled.

"It is" Minho nodded, sighing "I just hope he'll be on time for dinner. I've been trying to do those pizzas for us for days but we've been busy"

"You two are the weirdest couple I've ever seen" Hyunjin mumbled.

"One day Jisung's kidnapped, the other Minho is busy killing some man from a dangerous gang or whatever... This is unusual" Seungmin responded.

"That's what makes it super interesting" Minho responded, smirking to himself.

"Or completely crazy" Hyunjin teased.

"That's what you get dating a total psychopath, I guess" Minho said lightly.

Putting the pizza in the oven, he sighed as he looked at the time.

Jisung still wasn't here. He was taking too much time now.

Picking his phone, he decided to call the former number that called him.

It didn't work. It wasn't answering.

Minho shrugged, maybe they were dead already.

He sat at the table.

Hyunjin and Seungmin had already left for a date, and he decided to scroll on his phone while he waited for the boy.

Minho smiled to himself as he heard the keys at the door.

Opening the door excitedly, Jisung waddled to Minho with a huge smile on his face, throwing himself on his lap and engulfing him in a huge hug.

Minho's hands wrapped around his waist, smiling softly as he looked at him.

"You're late" Minho muttered, squinting his eyes playfully at the boy.

"Sorryyyy" Jisung smiled widely "Hello"

"Hello, love" Minho responded, grabbing his jaw to give a peck at his lips, before holding him to take a look at his pretty face "Is that a scratch on your cheek ?"

"Mmh" He nodded eagerly "They hit me by surprise" He shrugged

"My poor baby" Minho muttered, gazing fondly, his hand caressing his cheek soothingly.

"It's okay, nothing too bad" He smiled cutely "I let them bring me to their GQ"

"Smart move"

"Apparently they called you for money" Jisung giggled.

"They did" Minho rolled his eyes "Did they at least told you what I asked for?"

"No ?" Jisung tilted his head to the side.

"I wanted them to warn you we're having pizzas tonight" Minho said softly, lightly pecking his cheek.

"Finalllyyyy" Jisung exclaimed, climbing down from his lap to help the older put the table.

As they digged in their dinner, Jisung hummed in pleasure.

"It's so good" He pouted cutely

"Mmh ?"

"Thank you for making dinner for me" He giggled "I needed it after fighting so much"

"I'm glad" Minho smiled softly.

"I think every time I have a near-death experience it makes me want to have you fuck the shit out of me" Jisung said, smiling

"Oh really ?" Minho raised an eyebrow, chuckling lightly

"So I could remember your dick even in afterlife"

"Or maybe you're just finding another excuse to have my dick, aren't you ?" Minho asked cockily.

"Maybe" Jisung wiggled his eyebrows.

"Mmh" He hummed, smiling amusedly.

"Do I even need excuses ?" He asked

"You know I'd give you anything at anytime, love" Minho responded

"Even on missions ?" He asked tentatively

"Not on missions." Minho responded sternly.

"Oh Come oooon" He whined loudly.

"Again, there's no way we'll risk our members lives for a fuck" Minho responded.

"Boring" Jisung rolled his eyes.

And Minho laughed loudly at how silly he could be.

"Min"

"Mmh ?"

"I love you, you know ?"

"I love you more"