Chapter 18

Minho opened the door, frowning as he didn't know who could knock at his house.

Opening the door, he clutched at his gun, before rolling his eyes as he realized.

"Hi Minho !" Jisung smiled widely

"What do you want ?" Minho responded, already exhausted

"You told me you had to get back at me" Jisung smiled.

Minho stared, bothered.

"... I'm not gonna have sex with you"

"I get it" Jisung nodded "But let's have dinner and answer my questions ?"

"... Dinner now ?" Minho said, taking a look at his watch and thinking about what he had to do.

"Yeah" Jisung smiled

"And what kind of questions ?" Minho asked

"The private kind" Jisung admitted

"I'm not keen on doing that, Jisung" Minho frowned

"I saved your ass and took responsibility" Jisung responded sassily "Give me that, at least"

"... Alright" He rolled his eyes.

Sitting at the table, Jisung had digged in as soon as the food was ready.

Minho stared in disgust for a minute for how much of a messy eater he was, before sighing and digging in as well.

"I want a background on your life" Jisung said, munching his food at the same time "You're absolutely supper hidden from Seungmin's hacker hands, which is super frustrating"

"Talk without food in your mouth" Minho nagged.

"Ugh, you look too much like Chan, sometimes" Jisung rolled his eyes

"That's called manners" He responded

"What's that, exactly ?" Jisung asked, tilting his head to the side.

Minho stared a bit, always kind of surprised when Jisung seemed so out of touch with the society.

In those times, he realized how much Jisung must have told him the truth about his childhood.

"You searched about me ?" He decided to ask, too tired to actually teach him social norms.

"You did too" Jisung responded, raising his eyebrows

"True" Minho sighed "Well, what kind of background ?"

"Parents, childhood, entering the mafia" He shrugged "Allat"

"Alright..." He cleared his throat, moving uncomfortably on his chair "Well, I grew up in a rather poor context, I'd say. Don't know my parents, I grew up in an orphenage, more or less" He shrugged.

"Ooh, makes sense" Jisung nodded "Most of kids that do illegal stuff comes from messy backgrounds, from what Chan's books say" 

"You read ?" Minho frowned.

"Hey!" Jisung got offended, throwing his fork at him, and watching how Minho ducked it

"It wasn't an actual insult, I'm surprised" Minho corrected himself.

"Chan forced me. Apparently I need 'social instruction' whatever that means" Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Definitely" Minho muttered "Anyway, yeah. My childhood was pretty simple, for a messy kid, as you say. Until I got threw out because I was old enough. I started simple jobs, until I got beaten up in the streets by some little gang" 

"Actually ?" Jisung asked, surprised

"Yeah" Minho shrugged "So I wanted to get stronger to defend myself, and apparently the box club I joined was organized by a mafia. It was called 'Fighters', which was the former name of Stray Kids"

"Oooh, so you joined this mafia firstly and became the leader of it ?!" Jisung exclaimed, liking the background story.

"Yeah" Minho responded, bored "I met Hyunjin, Binnie, and we became close friends. I joined the gang and the leader liked us a lot. We were young, good fighters and driven by kindness"

"Kindness ?" Jisung asked curiously.

"We dreaded to kill innocent people. We wanted to do good stuff, which was surprising" Minho shrugged "I met Felix later on, because of some kind of relationship he was having with one of my members"

"WHO ?!" Jisung asked curiously

"I won't tell you that kind of infos" Minho narrowed his eyes

"Come oooon" Jisung pouted

"Anyway, that's how I entered the mafia" Minho shrugged.

"How did you met Jisuk ?" Jisung asked

"Well... In different kind of scenarios. My leader knew him, and when I became a leader, I met him during the meetings, you know" He shrugged

Jisung narrowed his eyes.

"Why do you hate him so much ?" He asked.

"Your dad was an asshole, I already told you. He wanted to have the biggest power among the city, and did his best to create a rivalry between my leader and him... And later on, he just annoyed the fuck out of me during Meetings. I needed him out of my sight, and out of this life, preferably" Minho explained.

Minho stayed vague about it, and Jisung understands, even though it strikes his curiosity.

"I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm really frustrated I wasn't the one putting an end at his life" Minho muttered, looking at his plate.

Jisung nodded, curiosity filling him.

"And what happened to your former Leader ? How did you became one ?" Jisung asked.

"He died" Minho said, simply "He had told the gang beforehands to give me the role of a leader if he did die. I guess he really liked me" He shrugged again.

"How did he die ?" Jisung asked.

Minho let his fork fall on the table, crossing his arms.

"It's enough of questions" Minho said, annoyed "Ask once more and I'll punch you"

"Hot" Jisung smiled.

"You sure we can't try having sex ? It seems cool"

"Just masturbate, Jisung"

"Okay"

"NOT NOW"

"Oh, Okay"