Chapter 71

"HYUNJIN"

Hearing Minho's yell, Hyunjin and Seungmin stared at each others, before bolting to his direction.

Opening the door of his room, they blinked over the unreal scene they were witnessing.

"What the fuck is happening ?" Hyunjin said, not even knowing what to say.

Jisung had his gun pointed at Minho, frowning deeply. The two were right in front of each others. Naked. With only a towel around their hips.

"Seungmin, tell your Leader to stop pointing his gun at me ?" Minho asked, amused.

"NO" Jisung frowned more.

"What the fuck happened ?" Hyunjin asked again.

"Jisung ? Wanna explain ?" Seungmin asked.

"NO" He repeated.

"We just had sex" Minho started.

"Okay" Hyunjin said

"He was barely awake, so I carried him to the shower" Minho continued.

"HE FORCED ME IN THE SHOWER" Jisung frowned.

"You weren't even able to walk, and you needed a shower" Minho retorqued.

"I DIDN'T WANT TO" He added.

"And... ?" Seungmin asked, sighing. 

"I showered him" Minho continued

"I DIDN'T ASK" Jisung whined

"So... You agree on having him fuck you but you don't want him to touch you ?" Seungmin asked.

"YES"

And Hyunjin cackled.

"Anyway, I just carried him out of the shower, and he went nuts" Minho said, holding back a laugh.

"LIAR" Jisung frowned "HE KISSED MY LIPS"

"He did ?" Hyunjin asked, cooing.

"YES" Jisung responded, still mad.

"He just looked pretty cute and thought it'd be okay too steal a kiss" Minho frowned "We had just kissed minutes before"

"NO" 

"Yes, we did"

"MAYBE"

"So... you're petty because he kissed your lips, Ji ?" Seungmin asked.

"YES"

"Because you liked it ?" Hyunjin asked, smirking.

Now, Jisung turned to Hyunjin pointing his gun at him.

They laughed loudly at that, Jisung's pettiness being out of this world.

But as the gun wasn't pointing at him anymore, Minho took the occasion to rush at him, pushing the gun out of his hands and putting him on a headlock, smiling as he did.

"Don't put the boy on a headlock" Seungmin nagged.

"If I don't he's gonna beat me" Minho responded, chuckling.

Jisung was indeed jiggling around to get out of Minho's grasp.

"Don't move too much or your towel will fall, Jisungie" Minho teased.

"I don't care" He fighted.

"Ji, if you stop moving, and if you stop being a menace, Minho will free you" Hyunjin warned.

He sighed loudly, accepting and complying.

So Minho freed him.

"Sorry" Minho said softly "I won't kiss you without your consent again"