Chapter 17

"I did it"

A silence immediately filled the room.

Both Chan and Jeongin wanted to cry outloud for their leader's uncontrollable idiocy, but they stayed neutral, trying to not ruin whatever plan Jisung had in the back of his tiny brain.

Minho was flabbergasted. He was confused, and pretty much staring at the boy, as if to decipher him. 

Just like everyone else in the room

"Excuse me ?"

"What's your name again ?"

"Who are you ?"

"Han, Leader of Roses" Jisung responded, smiling cockily "And I destroyed Terror"

Minho is definitely shocked upon hearing it. He has no idea where this is going, but he decided to not intervene in any of it.

He crossed his arms, and watched it happen.

"What ?" 

 "Why ?" 

 "How ?"

Thousands of questions flooded on Jisung, who got harassed from left to right under the other Leader's endless questions.

So Jisung decided to explain the entire process. Minus someone's intervention.

"We found out about Terror's activities while observing them. We got curious of something my team found out about them, and we decided to investigate" He started, eloquently.

He searched for something on his inside-pockets, picking up a few folded papers.

"Guess what ? Terror wasn't only dealing drugs, they were kidnapping, torturing and murdering addicts, as well as their families, for the simple reason of not being paid back" He stated, throwing on the table the pictures they had taken of the bodies "And if that isn't an enough proof, I also have that" He stated, picking a dictaphone he had and playing a recording.

They could hear clearly Terror's worker, talking about the victims.

Hyunjin and Jeongin couldn't help but frown, as they hadn't even realize Jisung had so much proof. They didn't even see the recording.

Some gasped, while others stared in disgust at the pictures.

Minho wasn't sure of what was happening, but he didn't hate it.

"I didn't like it, at all. I'm poor with feelings and compassion, but I do hate motherfuckers" Jisung smiled "I tried to have a discussion, but to no avail" He lied, shrugging.

"So I killed them all" He smiled again, cutely "I mean, me and my team, of course" He added, brushing Jeongin's hair, who got embarassed.

Silence filled the room again, no one had the guts to respond to that, even less hearing how the little weird boy in the room had the power to destroy such a powerful gang.

Jisung smiled cockily, he had gained in credibily a lot and he was proud.

"Han... Are you being serious ?" The Head of the Meeting asked

"Completely" He smiled.

"You... did that ?"

"You're underestimating me ?" Jisung asked back, confidently.

"You're fucking crazy" A guy stood up abruptly, pointing a finger at him "I just know you're a fucking menace" He continued, frowning.

"Right" Jisung said, leaning on the table and putting his had on his two hands, looking directly at the boy "Wanna talk about the girls that had their drinks spiked in your clubs ? I think that'd be definitely an interesting thing... I'd love to learn more about it" He threatened, narrowing his eyes.

"H-How do you-" He stuttered

Minho smiled, he liked what he was seeing.

If Minho had been powerful during his entire time being a Leader, he knew Jisung was walking that exact same path, while taking a whole different one that Jisuk did.

"Okay, one case at time, please" The Head of the Meeting interrupted, standing up as well "But we'll talk about this later, trust me"

"There's no case" Jisung turned to him

"I-" He got cut off, Jisung still not over.

"No need to speak more of this. I admitted, you have a name to put on that case, it's closed and over. I had fun watching all of you drooling over the idea of getting someone busted, but I was tired of witnessing so much idiocy. I did it, I ruined them because they were assholes, and I don't regret one bit. Wanna have a talk about how I could have done it in a less bloody way ? Not my problem, it's not in the rules. Wanna have a talk about how I shouldn't have done this to them, gladly, but expect me to search things about you. Don't want to be wary of me ? Just fucking stick to the rules. Now if it's over, I'm getting a bit tired of this bickering, I would really like to have dinner and masturbate."

Everyone felt awkward, and didn't dare to speak more.

Jisung shrugged, picking his stuff and leaving the room calmly.

"Why would you do that ?" Jeongin whispered as they walked in the corridors, dumbfounded.

"Minho was clearly barely hanging on with all of this. Our cooperation needs stability and free grounds. I don't want to work with someone who has a shit ton of people behind his back so he needs to get low for a moment. By putting us guilty of this, we took responsibility, gained credibility and can keep on our cooperation with him freely" Jisung explained calmly, seeing how Jeongin nodded.

"Han, your speech was amazing but... really ... the masturbating part really wasn't necessary" Chan nagged

"I know, but I really said whatever crossed my mind" Jisung pouted "Oopsies"

"Han" Minho called, making Jisung turned back to look at him with a smug smile.

Minho approached with determined steps, face unreadable.

"Aw, am I getting pinned to the wall again ??" Jisung teased, smirking.

"No" Minho stated.

"Uh ?"

The older put a firm hand on Jisung's shoulder, pulling him slightly closer.

"Thank you, that was a really good improvisation and a very good cover for us. You did a great job, and you learned well the rules." Minho praised, face still pretty neutral.

"Aw, really ?" Jisung cooed

"I'm grateful" Minho nodded "I'll get back at you for this" 

"Sounds like a threat" Chan commented

"In a nice way" Minho corrected

"Cool" Jisung smiled widely "I've seen videos of sex and stuff, wanna do that with me so you get back at me ?"

Chan palmed his face.

Jeongin groaned in pure annoyment, while Changbin and Hyunjin cackled.

"... No" Minho responded, blinking.

"Oh, damn okay" Jisung pouted "Mmh... I'll think about something else then"