Chapter 7

Arriving at Minho's office, Jisung was still flabbergasted at how fancy everything looked.

He wanted the same. He wanted to be looked up like Minho was, it seemed like a nice feeling.

Again, he had brought his teammates with him, the first meeting between Roses and Stray kids could finally start.

Seungmin wasn't there, too busy being on his computer to actually witness Jisung making a fool of himself again.

Sitting around the table, he sat right in front of Minho, again.

It was funny to him how Minho's eyes would seem to pierce into his brain. His feline eyes were entertaining to watch, and he always ended up in a staring contest with the other Leader.

"Okay, welcome here, Leader Han" Felix said, putting a few folders on the table "This is our office, where we meet to organize missions. It's our genuine office, so in terms of sharing confidential places to each other, I hope you'll invite us to yours too" He smiled.

"We'll do" Chan said.

"Shh" Jisung nagged the older "Of course I'll invite you there" He said, cockily.

"Now let's talk about the cooperation" Minho said, laying his head on the palm of his hands "Any idea for terms and conditions ? Felix will write them down"

"No killing" Chan stated.

Minho looked at Jisung, expecting an approval.

"Yeah... If nothing happens" Jisung corrected.

"Alright" Felix chuckled, tapping on his computer.

"No Alliances with banned gangs" Hyunjin continued, and Minho nodded.

"Good for me" Jisung shrugged.

"I want the lead on missions" Minho said, cockily smirking when Jisung frowned.

"No way in hell" He refused

"60% 40%, then" Minho continued

"50% 50%" Jisung insisted

"Can you even lead a mission ?" Minho asked "I seem to be the one with the most knowledge, here"

"Yeah, until you try to guide my friends to a certain death. We never know" Jisung responded firmly "50 - 50" 

"Okay" Minho nodded, liking the reason.

"What about profits ?" Jeongin asked.

Jisung shrugged.

"Our organization doesn't make profits, or unusually. But if we do steal from a messed up man, I propose that the one that finds the money, keeps the money" Minho offered.

"Good for me" Jisung smiled.

"You sure ?" Chan frowned at his leader.

"Makes it competition. More fun" Jisung winked.

"What about communication ?" Felix asked.

"Burner phones for both leaders" Minho responded "And letters between the offices. Only."

"Yeah, for work matter. We can still text, can't we ?" Jisung asked excitedly.

"Why would you text him ?" Changbin frowned, taken aback.

"To discuss" Jisung shrugged.

"Whatever" Chan rolled his eyes.

"Missions will be decided by votes. Teams will be decided by Leaders and the one that comes with the idea, organizes the meeting at his office" Minho continued, being the only effective brain in the room.

"Good idea" Chan nodded.

"Now let's talk about the fun stuff" Minho said, picking up a folder and putting a picture down the table.

Both Jeongin and Chan turned their eyes away from the picture, grossed out.

"This is what happened to a spy that came by here" Minho said, serious.

"What happened to his eyes ?" Jisung asked lightly, looking closer.

"Eyes explode with pressure" Minho responded.

"Cool" Jisung smiled, handing him back the picture.

"Did you get my message clear enough ?" Minho narrowed his eyes.

"You don't need to worry, we won't betray you" Jisung shrugged.

"Good" Minho nodded "My privacy stays private. Everything that is talked about in those rooms, stay in those rooms. If I hear anything at an Alliance Meeting or from other gangs that look from close or far like something I could have said to any of you, I'll consider the 'No Betray' closure broken"

"So..." Jeongin stated.

"So torture" Hyunjin responded with a wink.

"Okay" Jisung smiled.

"I'll go print the terms so y'all can sign" Felix stated, leaving the room quickly.

"Is there things I should know with this cooperation ?" Minho asked, looking at them.

"No" Jisung shrugged

"Yes" Chan and Jeongin responded at the same time.

Jisung glared at them.

"Mmh ?"

"Han isn't the kind to follow 'orders', or anything actually" Chan stated "He might bring trouble, but I promised he's not trying to ruin everything on purpose" He warned

"Hey! Respect your Leader !" Jisung said, picking his gun.

"Han may fail half your missions because he decided to follow the voice in his head" Jeongin continued, sighing loudly "Watch out which members you put him on missions with"

"Aren't y'all the ones who said I should have credibility ?" He whined, leaning back on his chair.

Minho stared at them. Dumbfounded.

"Also-" Chan started, but stopped as he felt a gun on his temple

"Say one more thing and I blow your brain up" Jisung muttered.

Minho wanted to sincerely laugh at that.

Chan rolled his eyes, lowering down Jisung's hand.

Minho chuckled, sincerely amused by the goofy leader.

"... Are you sure you're a leader ?" Hyunjin asked, judgingly.

So, obviously, Jisung raised his gun at him, not liking the comment.

In a minute, multiple guns were raised at him.

Hyunjin, Changbin had raised their gun right away.

Minho had picked his own, targetting Chan's head immediately.

Felix, who just arrived, also let the papers fly as he pointed his gun at Jisung.

Jisung, who was usually pretty amused by this, didn't like how Minho was pointing at Chan. He rolled his eyes, putting his gun on the table.

So they lowered down their guns.

"Never threaten my team" Minho said, eyes narrowing.

"I will if they make me" Jisung responded, pouty.

"This... is going to happen so much I already have a headache" Chan shook his head, palming his face.

"The little guy seems a little bit too unstable to work with" Changbin scoffed.

"The little guy seems to be taller than you, shitface" Jisung retorqued, throwing a pen at him.

"Han!" Chan nagged, elbowing his sides.

"Damn it" Jisung winced loudly, holding his side.

"Are you sure it's a good idea ?" Hyunjin whispered as he watched his Leader sign on the paper.

"It's okay, I like this" Minho muttered "He'll be tamable, I'll take care of it"